Dr Hfuhruhurr

Default Interesting Marketing Concept

Dog3 wrote:
> While searching for tea info online I came across this interesting label on
> a can of merchandise. I'm sure it's been posted before but take a look see
> anyway.
>
> http://www.englishteastore.com/cak004.html

Hmmm yes Spotted Dick. And? Next you'll be telling me that you've never
tried Gentlemen's Relish.

;-)

Doc

Lee

I wonder where the name originally came from?

"Dog3" > wrote in message
1...
> While searching for tea info online I came across this interesting label

on
> a can of merchandise. I'm sure it's been posted before but take a look

see
> anyway.
>
> http://www.englishteastore.com/cak004.html
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

Nancy Young

"Lee" > wrote

>I wonder where the name originally came from?

The spotted part came from the raisins. Perhaps
someone can explain the dick.

(smile) nancy

Lee

It would be short and very wide looking at the can.

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "Lee" > wrote
>
> >I wonder where the name originally came from?

> The spotted part came from the raisins. Perhaps
> someone can explain the dick.
>
> (smile) nancy

jake

Lee wrote:

> It would be short and very wide looking at the can.
>

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>
>>"Lee" > wrote
>>

>>>I wonder where the name originally came from?

>>The spotted part came from the raisins. Perhaps
>>someone can explain the dick.
>>
>>(smile) nancy

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mspotteddick.html

Mr Libido Incognito

Nancy Young wrote on 04 Oct 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> "Lee" > wrote
>
> >I wonder where the name originally came from?

> The spotted part came from the raisins. Perhaps
> someone can explain the dick.
>
> (smile) nancy

Nancy I refuse to teach you about Dicks...Ask Ron.

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.