Hannibal Lecter

Default How "to serve man" ?

Hello, it's your Hannibal Lecter again.I'm looking for new recipes to cook
human meat for myself and my fellow cannibals.

Do you have some new recipes for me?

And please, no human-burgers or similar fast food, that's is barbaric and no
"haute cuisine".

Hannibal Lecter

notbob

On 2005-09-10, Hannibal Lecter > wrote:
> Hello, it's your Hannibal Lecter again.I'm looking for new recipes to cook

> Do you have some new recipes for me?

Yeah, jump in a gyser and feed your friends.

nb
Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 09 Sep 2005 06:35:13p, notbob wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> On 2005-09-10, Hannibal Lecter > wrote:
>> Hello, it's your Hannibal Lecter again.I'm looking for new recipes to
>> cook

>> Do you have some new recipes for me?

> Yeah, jump in a gyser and feed your friends.
>
> nb

And always garnish with parsley.

--
Wayne Boatwright *ż*

Hannibal Lecter wrote:
> Hello, it's your Hannibal Lecter again.I'm looking for new recipes to cook
> human meat for myself and my fellow cannibals.
>
> Do you have some new recipes for me?
>
> And please, no human-burgers or similar fast food, that's is barbaric and no
> "haute cuisine".
>
> Hannibal Lecter

with a sqeeze of lime

Dear Hannibal:

Thank you for your interest. "How to Raise Your IQ by Eating Gifted
Children" by Lewis Burke Frumkes is likely to provide multiple
benefits.

Regards -- Terry

OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
"Hannibal Lecter" > wrote:

> Hello, it's your Hannibal Lecter again.I'm looking for new recipes to cook
> human meat for myself and my fellow cannibals.
>
> Do you have some new recipes for me?
>
> And please, no human-burgers or similar fast food, that's is barbaric and no
> "haute cuisine".
>
> Hannibal Lecter

Best way:

Eating off your lover

This craze in Tokyo has recently arrived at a Japanese restaurant in
Manchester. It involves a recumbent naked woman, clothed only in
strategically placed scallop shells and what you've ordered for supper.
The sensual quality of the UK version is restricted somewhat by the use
of Clingfilm as a hygienic barrier between skin and dinner.

But you can replicate the Tokyo experience at home: take one naked woman
(men aren't appropriate, since food items can be lost in chest hair).
Adorn with sushi or other cold foodstuff. Hot tip. Do not try this with,
say, sausage, mash and a rich onion gravy. You'll make a heck of a mess,
and the gravy could be a scalding liability. Offer to wash up that
night.
--
Om.