FoodBanter.com

-   -   Free Indian Cooking Lessons - Washington, DC or nearby (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/68964-free-indian-cooking-lessons.html)

[email protected] 02-09-2005 05:00 PM

Free Indian Cooking Lessons - Washington, DC or nearby

Hi all:

In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.

All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
involved in helping the victims in the affected area.

Feel free to reach me at

Ronnie

Peter Aitken 02-09-2005 05:05 PM

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi all:
>
> In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
> lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
> area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.
>
> All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
> involved in helping the victims in the affected area.
>
> Feel free to reach me at
>
> Ronnie

What a great offer! I wish I lived close enough to take part. Thank you.

--
Peter Aitken

Damsel in dis Dress 03-09-2005 12:18 AM

said:

> In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
> lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
> area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.
>
> All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
> involved in helping the victims in the affected area.
>
> Feel free to reach me at

That's a great idea, Ronnie. You're a kind person. I wish I lived in the
DC area.

Carol

Desi 03-09-2005 01:50 AM

That's very nice of you.

- Desi
http://www.khanakhazana.com

maxine in ri 03-09-2005 02:31 AM

On 2 Sep 2005 09:00:49 -0700, connected the dots
and wrote:

~Hi all:
~
~In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
~lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington,
DC
~area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.
~
~All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is
actively
~involved in helping the victims in the affected area.
~
~Feel free to reach me at

~
~Ronnie

Too far to take advantage of your kind offer, but made a donation
anyhow. Perhaps someday you'll do a session in the Northeast. I'd
love to learn.

maxine in ri

TammyM 03-09-2005 05:37 PM

On 2 Sep 2005 09:00:49 -0700, wrote:

>Hi all:
>
>In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
>lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
>area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.
>
>All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
>involved in helping the victims in the affected area.
>
>Feel free to reach me at

>Ronnie

What a lovely and generous idea, Ronnie. I live on the Left Coast, so
no chance of taking you up on your offer, but kudos to you for coming
up with an inventive way of helping people.

I love your web site too :-)

TammyM