Default Free Indian Cooking Lessons - Washington, DC or nearby

Hi all:

In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.

All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
involved in helping the victims in the affected area.

Feel free to reach me at

Ronnie

Peter Aitken

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Hi all:
>
> In wake of the New Orleans disaster, I am offering my Indian Cooking
> lessons (2 hours) for free to anyone residing near or in Washington, DC
> area/Northern Virginia/Montgomery County, MD.
>
> All you have to do is donate $50 or more to Red Cross which is actively
> involved in helping the victims in the affected area.
>
> Feel free to reach me at
>
> Ronnie

What a great offer! I wish I lived close enough to take part. Thank you.

--
Peter Aitken

Desi

That's very nice of you.