Jonathon

Default An online recipe collection 330 top secret restaurant recipes yours and more for only 7.99 plz read

An Online Recipe Collection
Hundreds of recipes
waiting for you to try

your friends!
Impress your family!

Jonj
recipes Top secret recipes from big name

restaurants. 330 recipes

Thank you,for stopping by and looking at my .We have made a
compilation of recipes for you!When I buy what do I get?When you
purchase Jonj recipes your buying not 1 not 50 but over 200
recipes.Here is a list of all recipes you will be buying.

List of all recipes in this auction
1.Betty crocker cookie recipes
2.330 Top secret restaurant recipes
3.Chessy chicken and pasta bake
4.Pasta salad
5.Chocolate cake recipe

Heres a few samples for you
Chocolate cake

1 C butter
3 C brown sugar, lightly packed
4 eggs
2 tsp.

ect.........
Pasta salad
Measurements: Ingredient:
2 tsp Crushed chili peppers
1 pkg Farfalle (bow-tie) pasta
3 cloves
1/4 cup
ect.........
Cheesy chicken and pasta
Measurements: Ingredient:
1 cup Italian blend shredded cheese, divided
2 cups Cooked rotini
2 cups
ect.....

330 Top secret restaurant recipes
A-1 sauce

Serving Size : 1 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Copycat Condiments

1/2 C Dark Molasses
2 Green onions -- chop
3 Tbsp Coarse salt (kosher) ect.......
3 Tbsp Dry mustard
Betty crocker
* Exported from MasterCook *

Almond Bars

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 32 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Chapter 4 Fix 'Em with a Mix

1 package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist white cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine -- softened
2 eggs
Almond Topping -- (recipe follows)
Chocolate Chip Sandwich Cookies

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 48 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Chapter 1 Easy Drop Cookies

1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter or margarine -- softened
1 egg
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
Well nows your chance, to purchase something you might never run into
again.What about impressing all of your family and friends with all
recipes.There are 330 recipes in the top secret section.When you buy
all of these recipes at buy it now price $7.99 I will ship right over
in your email.No waiting or shipping start cooking like the big pros
now!!!!Take advantage now!Please email and
subject I would like a copy of recipes.