Mr Libido Incognito

Default New NYC version is out!!!

Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2 versions.
5.7 with a bug and
5.8 without the bug.
It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Melba's Jammin'

In article >, Mr Libido
Incognito > wrote:

> Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2 versions.
> 5.7 with a bug and
> 5.8 without the bug.
> It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
> different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

New York City version of what? Huh?
--
-Barb, <http://www.jamlady.eboard.com> 8/3/05 New York-Vermont tab (a
couple pictures added to the 7/29 note on 8/5)
Mr Libido Incognito

Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> In article >, Mr Libido
> Incognito > wrote:
>
> > Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2
> > versions. 5.7 with a bug and
> > 5.8 without the bug.
> > It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
> > different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

> New York City version of what? Huh?

Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Nancy Young

"Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote in message
> Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

>> New York City version of what? Huh?

> Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

Your?

nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

Mr Libido Incognito

Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> "Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote in message
> > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> >> New York City version of what? Huh?

> > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

> Your?
>
> nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.

Nancy Young

"Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote in message
> Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
>

>> "Mr Libido Incognito" > wrote in message
>> > Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

>> > Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

>> Your?
>>
>> nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

> Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

I'll see your GJ meatballs and raise you a bushel of beets.

nancy

Mr Libido Incognito

Nancy Young wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking

> > nancy (smugly waiting to get back for the ham/green bean thing)

> > Whoopsie! Tag I'm it! I just have to say GJ meatballs!

> I'll see your GJ meatballs and raise you a bushel of beets.
>
> nancy

I like beets.

--
The eyes are the mirrors....
But the ears...Ah the ears.
Stan Horwitz

In article >,
Mr Libido Incognito > wrote:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote on 11 Aug 2005 in rec.food.cooking
>
> > In article >, Mr Libido
> > Incognito > wrote:
> >
> > > Garry H has released a new verision of NYC...well actually 2
> > > versions. 5.7 with a bug and
> > > 5.8 without the bug.
> > > It isn't a serious bug just a bug that stops you from importing a
> > > different spell checker than US English. But 5.8 fixes it.

> > New York City version of what? Huh?

> Now Your Cooking...Actually versions 5,67 and 5.68

Don't you mean "Now You're Cooking?"