cathyxyz

Default The longest thread (was OK, I give up)

Hi Guys,

Read all your posts (yes, all, so far) about who to read or not.... Some
very interesting points, thanks. My biggest problem is the time
difference... I lurk in South Africa, so a lot goes on when I am asleep
(have to sometime, you know). Also, I sometimes access this NG thru
Google and sometimes thru my email client (hence the Cathy and the
Cathyxyz). I digress.... as I was saying, when I get up in the morning,
I usually find about 400 new posts!! I have already found some of my
favourites i.e. Damsel (Carol) and don't forget Sheldon. He can be so
funny!! Michael (Dog3) is cool too and I also like Jill (jmcquown)....
just to mention a few, please don't take offence if I don't mention
everyone! I like the way the discussion gets all over the place... my DH
says its like being in a pub!

Anyway thanks again and bottoms-up!!

Cheers

Cathy
Gregory Morrow

cathyxyz wrote:

>...my DH
> says its like being in a pub!

....or like being in high school.

--
Best
Greg

AlleyGator

"Gregory Morrow"
<gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

>...or like being in high school.

Or a cartoon <G>

--
The Doc says my brain waves closely match those of a crazed ferret.
At least now I have an excuse.
Gal Called Jani

One time on Usenet, x-no-archive: yes said:
> "Gregory Morrow"
> <gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:
>> cathyxyz wrote:

>> >...my DH says its like being in a pub!

> >...or like being in high school.

> Or a cartoon <G>

Or an asylum. Cascade anyone.. ?

--
Jani in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
Shaun aRe

"Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
> One time on Usenet, x-no-archive: yes said:
> > "Gregory Morrow"
> > <gregorymorrowEMERGENCYCANCELLATIONARCHIMEDES@eart hlink.net> wrote:

> > >...or like being in high school.

> > Or a cartoon <G>

> Or an asylum. Cascade anyone.. ?

Isn't that illegal?

Shaun aRe

cathyxyz

Shaun aRe wrote:
> "Gal Called Jani" > wrote in message
>
>>One time on Usenet, x-no-archive: yes said:

>>>Or a cartoon <G>

>>Or an asylum. Cascade anyone.. ?

> Isn't that illegal?

Or like being in a boxing ring (as I recently discovered)
Cathy

--
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it