Lucas Tam

Default picture of Steve Young

http://tinyurl.com/333s4
Steve Young

Default picture from hidden smut link

oh my course, not as handsome as me

isn't it about time you do mr browne his ilk
leave us other good folks alone

--
A newbie's first Usenet encounter occurs without a prophylactic

aka JP

>Subject: picture of Steve Young

reader.com!news-spur1.maxwell.syr.edu!news.maxwell.syr.edu!postnew s1.googl
e.com!not-for-mail
>From: (Lucas Tam)
>Newsgroups: rec.photo.misc, rec.photo.equipment.35mm, rec.photo.digital,
>rec.gardens, rec.food.cooking
>Date: 14 Apr 2004 15:11:11 -0700
>rec.photo.digital:978041 rec.gardens:558349 rec.food.cooking:1127380

http://tinyurl.com/333s4

Reported to both google and hotmail:
[#9093595] Abuse Report

Thank you for writing Google Abuse. We treat violations to netiquette and our
terms of service very seriously.

In order to assist you as quickly as possible, we have included
information on the most frequently asked topics to this address. Spam and
Offensive Email Google does not send spam or other offensive email, and we do
not permit
others to send unsolicited email through our mail servers under any
circumstances. If you are writing to report spam and/or offensive email that
seems to
have come from us, please understand that the email did not originate with
Google. So why did it have a Google return address? Unscrupulous businesses
sometimes send out mass mailings with forged
return addresses, often using well-known domains like google.com. Google
is actively pursuing all available legal means to stop these miscreants
from abusing our name and your inbox. Please accept our sincere thanks for your
understanding and our sympathies for any
inconvenience this has caused you. Google Groups (Usenet) Abuse If you are
writing to report possible Google Groups (Usenet) abuse, we've
received your report and your issue is under investigation. Spam in Search
Results If you are writing to report a Google search result that you suspect
is
spam, we ask that you submit a report at:
http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html Google strives to return the
most relevant results for every search we
conduct, and we appreciate your help in reporting this problem. We appreciate
you taking the time to write us. Regards, The Google Team

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

Hey, Steve Janet B General Cooking 5 02-06-2016 10:43 AM
Steve and Sam On The Run Sqwertz General Cooking 96 09-03-2010 06:47 AM
Where Is Steve W. When We Need Him? BOB Barbecue 27 21-06-2004 04:30 AM
For Steve John Droge Asian Cooking 1 05-03-2004 10:52 PM