Jack Schidt®

Default Condiment Licking....New Trend?

Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
deal.

Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

Jack Slobber

Anthony

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard,

similar
> deal.
>
> Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
> Jack Slobber

Mayo and mustard huh? Used to be chocolate and whipped cream when i was
younger and friskier. And not usually the face either.

Nancy Young

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
> deal.
>
> Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
> Jack Slobber

There's one for ... A1 sauce? where the guy is supposed to feed his
girlfriend a piece of steak, instead he uses it to swipe off some
sauce from her cheek and eats it. Gave me the creeps.

nancy
Katra

In article >,
"Jack Schidt®" > wrote:

> Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
> deal.
>
> Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
> Jack Slobber

Makes me happier than ever that I don't watch TV anymore except for the
weather channel during storms....

Gross!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
Steve Ritter > wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®" >
> Interjected.. :
>
> > Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> > condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> > licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
> > deal.
> >
> > Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
> >
> > Jack Slobber
> >

> Dunno. I've been licking things off of skin a long time.
>
> I suppose I'm "ahead" of our times? Bet I'm not alone
>

> Steve
>
> Buffering... _69%_ |||||||||||||||||||

Yer not supposed to do it in public tho'!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > wrote:
>
> >Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> >condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> >licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
> >deal.
> >
> >Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

> There's a few places that serve sushi on naked women. They fill
> the navel with wasabi and guess where they store the chopsticks?
>
> -sw

EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Terry Pulliam Burd

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> arranged random neurons, so they looked like
this:

>Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
>condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
>licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
>deal.
>
>Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

Say it isn't so.

That is truly disgusting. And just when I thought our American culture
couldn't get worse.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"If the soup had been as hot as the claret, if the claret
had been as old as the bird, and if the bird's breasts had
been as full as the waitress', it would have been a very
good dinner." Anonymous.

To reply, remove replace "shcox" with "cox"
Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:19:12 -0500, Katra
> > wrote:
>
> >Makes me happier than ever that I don't watch TV anymore except for the
> >weather channel during storms....

> You pay for cable and you don't watch TV?
>
> Dump the cable and go to http://www.weather.com
>
> -sw

Dad watches it sometimes when I'm not home. ;-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:22:19 -0500, Katra
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Steve Wertz > wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"

> >> There's a few places that serve sushi on naked women. They fill
> >> the navel with wasabi and guess where they store the chopsticks?

> >EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

> Of course I would never patronize such an establishment that
> exploits fish in this way.
>
> -sw

Here catch!

<throws a shoe in SW's general direction>

<slap>

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

PENMART01

>Dad watches it sometimes when I'm not home. ;-)
>
>K.

Yeah, Playboy channel! hehehe

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Mr. Wizard

"Terry Pulliam Burd" > wrote in message
news
> Say it isn't so.
>
> That is truly disgusting. And just when I thought our American culture
> couldn't get worse.
>
> Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
> AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

Hey Squeaks! How ya' hittin' em'.
I smoothed a 375 yard 3 wood last week!
Wiz

Wayne Boatwright

Terry Pulliam Burd > wrote in
news
> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> > arranged random neurons, so they looked like
> this:
>
>>Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone
>>licking a condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King,
>>where a lady licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was
>>French's Mustard, similar deal.
>>
>>Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

> Say it isn't so.
>
> That is truly disgusting. And just when I thought our American culture
> couldn't get worse.

I totally agree. It's also a totally different thing than anything
involving food that you might choose to do in private.

Wayne

Blair P. Houghton

Jack Schidt® > wrote:
>Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
>condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
>licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
>deal.
>
>Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

I'd have been far more impressed if it hadn't been mayo.

--Blair
"Turn the tables, as it were."
Paul M. Cook©®

"Never anonymous Bud" > wrote in message
> While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', "Jack Schidt®"

> scribbled:
>
> >Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> >condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> >licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard,

similar
> >deal.
> >
> >Are there more? Is this a new food trend?

> No, it's just a new (semi-disgusting) commercial trend.
>
> Not quite as bad as some (old Carls's Jr. 'if it doesn't get on your

face',
> or the Kohler faucets 'I'll lock you out of the house just so I can get
> into the shower first'), but NOT a good trend..

Yeah really. I saw that Kohler commercial and I thought as she tripped
taking off her shoes and in her underwear, "man, nice bod on that blonde."
What was that guy's problem anyway?

Paul

Puester

"Jack Schidt®" wrote:

> Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
> deal.
>
> Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
> Jack Slobber

Sex sells (even condiments!)

gloria p
Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®"
> wrote:

>Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
>condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
>licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard, similar
>deal.
>
>Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
>Jack Slobber

We were in Bristol CT today visiting my wife's parents (both over 90).
We looked at the comic page (We don't have those in NY) and a strip
showed a man poking into his RFD mailbox.

"He put my cheese of the month in here. I told him to put those on the
front steps."

"Aargh, its really stuck. Ooh! it's oozing onto the rest of the mail.
It smells like gorgonzola."

Then we see him licking a magazine and telling a bewildered elderly
lady (Mom?) "It's Gorgonzola."

This is all from memory, so if someone has it at hand please correct
the details, if they matter. I don't remember the name of the strip.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

Capsizing under chute, and having the chute rise and fill without tangling, all while Mark and Sally are still behind you
John Gaughan

Steve Wertz wrote:
> Of course I would never patronize such an establishment that
> exploits fish in this way.

Maybe not fish, but steak... that's a different story.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Paul M. Cook©® wrote:
> What was that guy's problem anyway?

Homosexuality. Being *** is not a problem, I am just explaining why he
turned down a hot girl for a shower.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Mr. Wizard wrote:
> I smoothed a 375 yard 3 wood last week!

Downhill with the wind behind you?

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Dog3 wrote:
> I would not say this is new. I've been licking food items off of
> various body parts (other people's) for decades. I can not say I've
> licked mayo or mustard but I have licked... well never mind.

Whiskey?

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

Katra wrote:
> Yer not supposed to do it in public tho'!

Why not? It is more fun in public, someone might see :-)

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Steve Wertz wrote:
> > Of course I would never patronize such an establishment that
> > exploits fish in this way.

> Maybe not fish, but steak... that's a different story.
>
> --
> John Gaughan

Tube steak???

K. <ducking and running>

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Katra wrote:
> > Yer not supposed to do it in public tho'!

> Why not? It is more fun in public, someone might see :-)
>
> --
> John Gaughan

<lol> Exhibitionist??? ;-D

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

David Hare-Scott

"Katra" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Steve Ritter > wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 22:00:07 GMT, "Jack Schidt®" >
> > Interjected.. :
> >
> > > Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone

licking a
> > > condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a

lady
> > > licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard,

similar
> > > deal.
> > >
> > > Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
> > >
> > > Jack Slobber
> > >

> > Dunno. I've been licking things off of skin a long time.
> >
> > I suppose I'm "ahead" of our times? Bet I'm not alone
> >

> > Steve
> >
> > Buffering... _69%_ |||||||||||||||||||

> Yer not supposed to do it in public tho'!
>
> --

I suppose it depends on where you are licking it from.

David

Mr. Wizard

"John Gaughan" > wrote in message
> Mr. Wizard wrote:
> > I smoothed a 375 yard 3 wood last week!

> Downhill with the wind behind you?

Just the wind.

PENMART01

>Homosexuality. Being *** is not a problem, I am just explaining why he
>turned down a hot girl for a shower.
>
>John Gaughan

You're in denial... you're emotionally dishonest and insensitive. Anytime
someone needs to mention their sexual preference in public then it's a problem.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Lou

This one headed "south" quick.

"Jack Schidt®" > wrote in message
> Twice in the last day I've seen 2 commercials featuring someone licking a
> condiment off someone else's face! First was Burger King, where a lady
> licks mayo off this guy's face and the second was French's Mustard,

similar
> deal.
>
> Are there more? Is this a new food trend?
>
> Jack Slobber

John Gaughan

Katra wrote:
>>Maybe not fish, but steak... that's a different story.

> Tube steak???
>
> K. <ducking and running>

You are a woman, it is okay ;-)

This makes me think of all sorts of nudist colony jokes. Mmmm... nudity...

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan

PENMART01 wrote:
> You're in denial... you're emotionally dishonest and insensitive.
> Anytime someone needs to mention their sexual preference in public
> then it's a problem.

Who mentioned his sexual preference?

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Katra

What did you expect? ;-D

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Katra

In article >,
John Gaughan > wrote:

> Katra wrote:
> >>Maybe not fish, but steak... that's a different story.

> > Tube steak???
> >
> > K. <ducking and running>

> You are a woman, it is okay ;-)
>
> This makes me think of all sorts of nudist colony jokes. Mmmm... nudity...
>
> --
> John Gaughan

Hee! Do share...
For some reason, condiment licking and nudity just go together so well!

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

Nancy Young

Katra wrote:

> In article >,
> John Gaughan > wrote:

> > This makes me think of all sorts of nudist colony jokes. Mmmm... nudity...

> Hee! Do share...

(laugh) I bet I know the first one. Probably because it's the only
one I know.

nancy
PENMART01

>John Gaughan spoke:
>
>>PENMART01 wrote:
>> You're in denial... you're emotionally dishonest and insensitive.
>> Anytime someone needs to mention their sexual preference in public
>> then it's a problem.

>Who mentioned his sexual preference?

You wrote: "Homosexuality. Being *** is not a problem", and the fact that you
purposely omited your own words simply reinforces my statement. You do realize
that "J.G." stands for Junior Grade". <g>

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

John Gaughan

PENMART01 wrote:
> You wrote: "Homosexuality. Being *** is not a problem", and the fact
> that you purposely omited your own words simply reinforces my
> statement. You do realize that "J.G." stands for Junior Grade". <g>

You imply that I am *** and in denial. This is probably because I wrote
a passive-voice sentence aimed at people in general, and at nobody
specifically. You took it to mean that I was writing about myself. You
are wrong.

I omitted my words because I quoted the relevant part of the post, the
part I was replying to -- your words. This is good Usenet ettiquette.

"J.G." stands for John Gaughan, you know that, right? I am not a Naval
officer, i.e. "Lieutenant Junior Grade."

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Nancy Young

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:51:46 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
> >There's one for ... A1 sauce? where the guy is supposed to feed his
> >girlfriend a piece of steak, instead he uses it to swipe off some
> >sauce from her cheek and eats it.

> Now *that's* a cool commercial.
>
> > Gave me the creeps.

> How do you feel about kissing, then?

Well, if someone rubbing meat on your face is your idea of kissing,
I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

nancy
PENMART01

>John Gaughan j
>
>PENMART01 wrote:
>> You wrote: "Homosexuality. Being *** is not a problem", and the fact
>> that you purposely omited your own words simply reinforces my
>> statement. You do realize that "J.G." stands for Junior Grade". <g>

>You imply that I am *** and in denial. This is probably because I wrote
>a passive-voice sentence aimed at people in general, and at nobody
>specifically. You took it to mean that I was writing about myself. You
>are wrong.
>
>I omitted my words because I quoted the relevant part of the post, the
>part I was replying to -- your words. This is good Usenet ettiquette.
>
>"J.G." stands for John Gaughan, you know that, right? I am not a Naval
>officer, i.e. "Lieutenant Junior Grade."

Hehe, if you're *** you're probably a *navel* officer! <G>

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon
````````````

Nancy Young

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:37:24 -0400, Nancy Young

> >Well, if someone rubbing meat on your face is your idea of kissing,
> >I don't think we're talking about the same thing.

> It was his girlfriend or wife. Why would he have a problem
> swabbing her face with a piece of meat if he doesn't have a
> problem kissing her?

No, I would have a problem if someone rubbed their dinner on my
face, who is talking about the guy?

nancy
Nancy Young

Steve Wertz wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:54:28 -0400, Nancy Young
> > wrote:
>
> >Steve Wertz wrote:
> >>
> >> On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:37:24 -0400, Nancy Young

> >> It was his girlfriend or wife. Why would he have a problem
> >> swabbing her face with a piece of meat if he doesn't have a
> >> problem kissing her?

> >No, I would have a problem if someone rubbed their dinner on my
> >face, who is talking about the guy?

> In that case then, the women was already wearing her dinner,
> somebody just substituted meat juice for A1.
>
> It's meant to be funny. Obviously you didn't think so if all you
> can think about is the act itself.

Lots of commercials are meant to be funny and completely miss the
mark. I can't say I've seen an amusing A1 commercial yet. There's
that one where the guy undergoes some G Force centrifugal thing and
finally a drop of A1 lands on his piece of steak, that didn't crack
me up, either.

Just because something is meant to be funny doesn't mean it will be.

nancy
John Gaughan

PENMART01 wrote:
> Hehe, if you're *** you're probably a *navel* officer! <G>

I'd rather be *** than go on a barnyard sex spree like you do.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/