Kswck

Default Question Kitchen Aid & the sausage attachment

I do not know the HP of Kitchen Aid, but can the motor handle 30-40 lbs of
sausage grinding in one sitting?

Also, is there an attachment for gring tomatoes for juice/sauce making?

My KA handles that much sausage making no problem.

I also use the juicer strainer for quarts and quarts of tomatos.

Kswck

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> My KA handles that much sausage making no problem.
>
> I also use the juicer strainer for quarts and quarts of tomatos.

Thank you.