Marc Wolfe

Default Taking a break

Between AOL dropping newsgroups and news.individual.net going to
pay-for-play I'll be going on hiatus for a while. I'll probably lurk via
google but won't have time to post until things settle down on the
homefront.

Although I've not been a prolific poster I've enjoyed reading r.f.c (and
a.h.r. and the 'wreck, I recognize quite a few names here from those
places).

Thanks for the good times and great discussions.

Until we meet again,

Marc

Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 24 Mar 2005 04:42:53a, Marc Wolfe wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Between AOL dropping newsgroups and news.individual.net going to
> pay-for-play I'll be going on hiatus for a while. I'll probably lurk via
> google but won't have time to post until things settle down on the
> homefront.
>
> Although I've not been a prolific poster I've enjoyed reading r.f.c (and
> a.h.r. and the 'wreck, I recognize quite a few names here from those
> places).
>
> Thanks for the good times and great discussions.
>
> Until we meet again,
>
> Marc

Come back little Sheba, uh..... Marc.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

Taking a break from unpacking:Chat anyone? Christine Dabney General Cooking 0 12-08-2006 08:07 PM
OT/ Taking a Break Alan S Diabetic 28 28-11-2005 04:05 AM
Taking a Break Damsel in dis Dress General Cooking 68 02-05-2005 05:44 AM