Old 24-03-2005, 04:18 AM
Jim Rutledge

Default Screenshot of EggsActor 3000 timer

Happy Easter To You !!

A picture is probably a good way of showing
everyone who might be interested in looking at the features of the
EggsActor timer, so I am including a small (89k) gif. Along with URL for a
free download of the beta. We had fun writing the sofware!!! Feel welcome
to check it out.
http://gamblerschance.com/eggsdownload.htm
Any Questions,etc ?

Old 24-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Dimitri

"Jim Rutledge" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Happy Easter To You !!

A picture is probably a good way of showing
everyone who might be interested in looking at the features of the
EggsActor timer, so I am including a small (89k) gif. Along with URL for a
free download of the beta. We had fun writing the sofware!!! Feel welcome
to check it out.
http://gamblerschance.com/eggsdownload.htm
Any Questions,etc ?

Boy have you been HAD!