Damsel in dis Dress

Default Thank Goodness for Individual.net

I just paid my dues and am in the process of downloading 11,500 headers.
It'll take awhile to get caught up, but I should be in the thick of things
within a couple of days.

Thanks for missing me!
Carol
--
Coming at ya live from beautiful downtown Mayberry.
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 21 Mar 2005 09:40:56p, Damsel in dis Dress wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> I just paid my dues and am in the process of downloading 11,500 headers.
> It'll take awhile to get caught up, but I should be in the thick of things
> within a couple of days.
>
> Thanks for missing me!
> Carol

You're always in the "thick" of things, Carol! :-) I'd sure miss you if you
weren't here!

--
Wayne Boatwright

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
AlleyGator

Damsel in dis Dress > wrote:

>I just paid my dues and am in the process of downloading 11,500 headers.
>It'll take awhile to get caught up, but I should be in the thick of things
>within a couple of days.
>
>Thanks for missing me!
>Carol
>--
>Coming at ya live from beautiful downtown Mayberry.

Uh-huh. Didn't I tell you all it was worth the measley 10 euros? I
like 'em myself. Now its raining cats and dogs, our house is built
over a spring and for some reason the sump pump only works when I
shake the pipe. The battery-backup unit is doing all the work. On
top of being sick as a dog, I guess it's gonna be a long nite. Sigh.