General Cooking (rec.food.cooking) For general food and cooking discussion. Foods of all kinds, food procurement, cooking methods and techniques, eating, etc.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default I'm Invisible. I Blame Nancy.

Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
excluding the ones that were just me being silly.

June: I welcomed you to Minnesota, and asked what general part of the
state you're in. We've moved to the southern part.

Victor: I said that I thought you were a janitor!

Phyllis: I'm making your ice cream cake for Crash's next birthday.
Instead of chocolate sauce, I'm using jarred hot fudge sauce (more like
Dairy Queen's ice cream cake that way).

Gator: I applauded your use of Golden Mushroom Soup in a recipe. Most
use the nasty grey stuff. I'll even eat a bowl fo the GM stuff (after
picking out the mushroom slices). It's great as a steak sauce, too.

Ginny: I suggested putting Beano tablets in a pretty little dish, and
passing it around the dinner table if you decided to make the black
beans. I also reassured you that I haven't forgotten about the
cookbook.

Gal Called J.J.: You asked how many pork chops to use in my cream of
onion soup "recipe." I have no clue, honestly. This is my response,
"Um, as many as will fit in the pan?? I'd just use the number of pork
chops that you prefer for your personal dining needs. If one can of
soup isn't enough, a second can isn't out of the question. I do try to
fill the bottom of whichever pan I use with chops. I should do a 9x13"
pan full of them. They'll keep us well fed for a few days."

Corningwa I recommended eBay for finding a replacement for the nasty
Corningware dish. Sounds like you might be able to clean it, but if
not, check eBay.

Sheldon: I asked when you were hosting a cook-in, so people could try a
Sheldon Burger.

Ophelia: Check out http://homecooking.about.com/ and do a search for
"edible flowers". Also, I offered to mail you a package of grits and a
package of Cream of Wheat (Yeah, I know you're in Scotland - not a
problem). I just need you to e-mail me your postal address.

Priscilla: I congratulated you on your sobriety, and informed you that
you're a cheesecake, not a tomato. <G>

O'Dimitri: Thanked you for the suggestion of using corned beef in
Senate Bean Soup. It sounds good. I also offered my recipe for Navy
Bean Soup (which is a reasonable facsimile of the Campbell's bean
soup), if anyone was interested.

aem: I wondered if you make your Cranberry-Orange Relish from scratch
now, and I posted the Joy of Cooking recipe.

I'm sure I've missed some, but I'm glad that Agent keeps my posts in
the Outbox, so I could at least scrape these together.

Carol, signing off from beautiful downtown Mayberry

  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  
aem
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> [snip]
>
> aem: I wondered if you make your Cranberry-Orange Relish from scratch
> now, and I posted the Joy of Cooking recipe.
>

No, I went from devotion to canned cranberry relish to devotion to TJ's
fresh from the deli section. I have seen several recipes that look
good, but this has become part of the tradition now.

Did you figure out why your posts were sailing over the horizon unseen?

  #3 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Traditions are good. Especially when they involve oranges and
cranberries together.

No clue about the source of my invisibility. I'm going to have Crash
call our ISP about it, though. Dog3 can see me. He uses the same ISP
that I do. Steve Calvin can see me, and he's on a totally unrelated (I
think) ISP.

I suspect that Siobhan can see me, because she replied to a tomato soup
post I made. Oh, BTW ... I use basil in my tomato soup made with
water, with oyster crackers floating on top. Helluva name for a soup,
huh?

Carol

  #4 (permalink)   Report Post  
aem
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
[snip]
> No clue about the source of my invisibility. I'm going to have Crash
> call our ISP about it, though. Dog3 can see me. He uses the same

ISP
> that I do. Steve Calvin can see me, and he's on a totally unrelated

(I
> think) ISP.


I'm using Google and didn't see any of your invisible posts.
>
> Oh, BTW ... I use basil in my tomato soup made with
> water, with oyster crackers floating on top. Helluva name for a

soup,
> huh?
>

The name of the soup is BTW, for basil, tomato, water? -aem

  #5 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default


aem wrote:
>
> I'm using Google and didn't see any of your invisible posts.


That's because they're INVISIBLE, silly! Seriously, the reason I know
how long I've been invisible is that I checked Google, and I'm absent
from their archives since the morning of the 16th.

> > Oh, BTW ... I use basil in my tomato soup made with
> > water, with oyster crackers floating on top. Helluva name for a

> soup,
> > huh?
> >

> The name of the soup is BTW, for basil, tomato, water? -aem


Yes, that's its name.

Carol



  #6 (permalink)   Report Post  
Gal Called J.J.
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One time on Usenet, "Damsel in dis Dress" > said:

<snip>

> Gal Called J.J.: You asked how many pork chops to use in my cream of
> onion soup "recipe." I have no clue, honestly. This is my response,
> "Um, as many as will fit in the pan?? I'd just use the number of pork
> chops that you prefer for your personal dining needs. If one can of
> soup isn't enough, a second can isn't out of the question. I do try to
> fill the bottom of whichever pan I use with chops. I should do a 9x13"
> pan full of them. They'll keep us well fed for a few days."


Thanks, hon -- btw, you can just call me "J.J."... ;-)

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is
filled with elf blood." - Frylock, ATHF
  #7 (permalink)   Report Post  
Nancy Young
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
> except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
> excluding the ones that were just me being silly.


I, personally, cannot see you, and I'm a dummy like that.

so there.

nancy


  #8 (permalink)   Report Post  
Katra
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article . com>,
"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote:

> Traditions are good. Especially when they involve oranges and
> cranberries together.
>
> No clue about the source of my invisibility. I'm going to have Crash
> call our ISP about it, though. Dog3 can see me. He uses the same ISP
> that I do. Steve Calvin can see me, and he's on a totally unrelated (I
> think) ISP.
>
> I suspect that Siobhan can see me, because she replied to a tomato soup
> post I made. Oh, BTW ... I use basil in my tomato soup made with
> water, with oyster crackers floating on top. Helluva name for a soup,
> huh?
>
> Carol
>


You appear to be back on Supernews now. :-)

I'd missed you!!!

Hugs!
Katra
--
K.
  #9 (permalink)   Report Post  
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> June: I welcomed you to Minnesota, and asked what general part of the
> state you're in. We've moved to the southern part.


Thank you, dear! I'm in Northfield.

> Victor: I said that I thought you were a janitor!


Isn't Victor a porn star?

June

  #10 (permalink)   Report Post  
Katra
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article . com>,
" > wrote:

> Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> > June: I welcomed you to Minnesota, and asked what general part of the
> > state you're in. We've moved to the southern part.

>
> Thank you, dear! I'm in Northfield.
>
> > Victor: I said that I thought you were a janitor!

>
> Isn't Victor a porn star?
>
> June
>


ROFL!!!
Thanks for the evening laugh!
I needed that........ ;-D
--
K.


  #11 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This post was made via Google.

My ISP is charter.net. Crash is calling Charter tomorrow so we can see
what the heck is going on.

Hugs right back atcha!
Carol

  #12 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Whoo-hoo! I'm on a first initial basis with you now! Please let me
know how the pork chop thing works out, okay?

Carol (posting from Google is weird)

  #13 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think that my newsgroups got a virus from your newsgroups,
transmitted through e-mail. That's the theory.

Carol

  #14 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey! That's close enough to attend my 50th birthday cook-in! Let me
know if you're interested in hanging out with us the last weekend in
July, okay?

I'm not sure about Victor. The man's a chameleon. Assuming he's
actually a he.

Carol

  #15 (permalink)   Report Post  
Maverick
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
> except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
> excluding the ones that were just me being silly.
>
> June: I welcomed you to Minnesota, and asked what general part of the
> state you're in. We've moved to the southern part.
>
> Victor: I said that I thought you were a janitor!
>
> Phyllis: I'm making your ice cream cake for Crash's next birthday.
> Instead of chocolate sauce, I'm using jarred hot fudge sauce (more like
> Dairy Queen's ice cream cake that way).
>
> Gator: I applauded your use of Golden Mushroom Soup in a recipe. Most
> use the nasty grey stuff. I'll even eat a bowl fo the GM stuff (after
> picking out the mushroom slices). It's great as a steak sauce, too.
>
> Ginny: I suggested putting Beano tablets in a pretty little dish, and
> passing it around the dinner table if you decided to make the black
> beans. I also reassured you that I haven't forgotten about the
> cookbook.
>
> Gal Called J.J.: You asked how many pork chops to use in my cream of
> onion soup "recipe." I have no clue, honestly. This is my response,
> "Um, as many as will fit in the pan?? I'd just use the number of pork
> chops that you prefer for your personal dining needs. If one can of
> soup isn't enough, a second can isn't out of the question. I do try to
> fill the bottom of whichever pan I use with chops. I should do a 9x13"
> pan full of them. They'll keep us well fed for a few days."
>
> Corningwa I recommended eBay for finding a replacement for the nasty
> Corningware dish. Sounds like you might be able to clean it, but if
> not, check eBay.
>
> Sheldon: I asked when you were hosting a cook-in, so people could try a
> Sheldon Burger.
>
> Ophelia: Check out http://homecooking.about.com/ and do a search for
> "edible flowers". Also, I offered to mail you a package of grits and a
> package of Cream of Wheat (Yeah, I know you're in Scotland - not a
> problem). I just need you to e-mail me your postal address.
>
> Priscilla: I congratulated you on your sobriety, and informed you that
> you're a cheesecake, not a tomato. <G>
>
> O'Dimitri: Thanked you for the suggestion of using corned beef in
> Senate Bean Soup. It sounds good. I also offered my recipe for Navy
> Bean Soup (which is a reasonable facsimile of the Campbell's bean
> soup), if anyone was interested.
>
> aem: I wondered if you make your Cranberry-Orange Relish from scratch
> now, and I posted the Joy of Cooking recipe.
>
> I'm sure I've missed some, but I'm glad that Agent keeps my posts in
> the Outbox, so I could at least scrape these together.
>
> Carol, signing off from beautiful downtown Mayberry


<No editing just in case people didn't get your post, they might get
mine...>

Dams! I live in Mayberry! I know that cuz my wife told me for almost 10
years that she wanted to live in Mayberry, USA. I told her to find a
Mayberry that has the computer system I program on and we'll move. I'll be
damned if she didn't find one!

I've seen all your posts, btw, so I'm sure a lot of others have as well.

Bret



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----


  #16 (permalink)   Report Post  
Ginny Sher
 
Posts: n/a
Default

<snip here>
>>
>> Ginny: I suggested putting Beano tablets in a pretty little dish, and
>> passing it around the dinner table if you decided to make the black
>> beans. I also reassured you that I haven't forgotten about the
>> cookbook.


<snip here too>

LOL, Carol. I may try that next time, but I'm afraid someone might
confuse them for after dinner mints. ...wonder what happens if you OD
on Beano??

No problem on the cookbook. Whenever you have the time. I'll be
grateful just to receive it whenever.

Ginny
  #17 (permalink)   Report Post  
AlleyGator
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote:

>Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
>except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
>excluding the ones that were just me being silly.

I have seen them. Don't know why they wouldn't be wide avaiable tho'.
>Gator: I applauded your use of Golden Mushroom Soup in a recipe. Most
>use the nasty grey stuff. I'll even eat a bowl fo the GM stuff (after
>picking out the mushroom slices). It's great as a steak sauce, too.

Really going out on a limb to find something nice to say about me I
see <G>. Thanks, though. Hope you're having a GREAT time, however
you do that. Well, I tried looking back for posts, but I'm home and
miserably ill today. For some reason, I thought you were there for a
funeral, so I don't mean to be insensitive, but I hope you enjoy
yourself in spite of other stuff. I should shut up and go back to
bed.
  #18 (permalink)   Report Post  
Wayne Boatwright
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Mon 21 Mar 2005 07:35:44a, AlleyGator wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote:
>
>>Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
>>except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
>>excluding the ones that were just me being silly. I have seen them.
>>Don't know why they wouldn't be wide avaiable tho'. Gator: I applauded
>>your use of Golden Mushroom Soup in a recipe. Most use the nasty grey
>>stuff. I'll even eat a bowl fo the GM stuff (after picking out the
>>mushroom slices). It's great as a steak sauce, too.

> Really going out on a limb to find something nice to say about me I
> see <G>. Thanks, though. Hope you're having a GREAT time, however
> you do that. Well, I tried looking back for posts, but I'm home and
> miserably ill today. For some reason, I thought you were there for a
> funeral, so I don't mean to be insensitive, but I hope you enjoy
> yourself in spite of other stuff. I should shut up and go back to
> bed.
>


Sorry you're so ill today. Feel better soon!

--
Wayne Boatwright
____________________________________________

Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
  #19 (permalink)   Report Post  
 
Posts: n/a
Default


Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> Hey! That's close enough to attend my 50th birthday cook-in! Let me
> know if you're interested in hanging out with us the last weekend in
> July, okay?


I'd be honored! Keep me posted on details - I think we have travel
plans for July (Matt's father's birthday month), but dates aren't fixed
yet.

June

  #20 (permalink)   Report Post  
Cindy Fuller
 
Posts: n/a
Default

In article .com>,
"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote:

snip of message
>
> Carol, signing off from beautiful downtown Mayberry


Hold on a sec, Dams! Mayberry is in North Carolina, not Minnesota.
Don't you mean Lake Woebegon?

Cindy, former denizen of Mayberry

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me


  #21 (permalink)   Report Post  
AlleyGator
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>Sorry you're so ill today. Feel better soon!

Thanks, Wayne. I figure all I need is a dose of your corn waffles,
and I'll be Superman again!
  #22 (permalink)   Report Post  
Wayne Boatwright
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Mon 21 Mar 2005 08:58:47a, AlleyGator wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>>Sorry you're so ill today. Feel better soon!

> Thanks, Wayne. I figure all I need is a dose of your corn waffles,
> and I'll be Superman again!
>


If I could bring them over, I would!

Cheers...

--
Wayne Boatwright
____________________________________________

Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974
  #23 (permalink)   Report Post  
AlleyGator
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>If I could bring them over, I would!
>
>Cheers...

Well, I think it was about 10 this morning when I crashed into bed.
It's now after 4 pm. I rolled the mutt off me, got up and oMG, I
still feel like garbage. OB more comfort food: I'm going to crumble
some leftover cornbread from the chicken chili meal into a bowl, add
some milk, sugar and cinnamon and throw it in the microwave. I hope
it stays down :>( I didn't even know my daughter came home with the
same thing soon after I crashed. Great. It hit me after I dropped her
off at school and was headed into work. Did you know that when you
have to pull over and open the door to do your sick business, people
stare at you like you're a wino?
  #25 (permalink)   Report Post  
Wayne Boatwright
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Mon 21 Mar 2005 03:08:36p, AlleyGator wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>>If I could bring them over, I would!
>>
>>Cheers...

> Well, I think it was about 10 this morning when I crashed into bed.
> It's now after 4 pm. I rolled the mutt off me, got up and oMG, I
> still feel like garbage. OB more comfort food: I'm going to crumble
> some leftover cornbread from the chicken chili meal into a bowl, add
> some milk, sugar and cinnamon and throw it in the microwave. I hope


i like my leftover cornbread crumbled into a glass with buttermilk poured
over it

> it stays down :>( I didn't even know my daughter came home with the
> same thing soon after I crashed. Great. It hit me after I dropped her
> off at school and was headed into work. Did you know that when you
> have to pull over and open the door to do your sick business, people
> stare at you like you're a wino?


yep, i bet they do <g>

--
Wayne Boatwright
____________________________________________

Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974


  #26 (permalink)   Report Post  
Denise~*
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
> except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
> excluding the ones that were just me being silly.


I think this is my favorite post of all time.

  #27 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Denise~* >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> Since the morning of March 16, my posts have not been propagated,
>> except to a couple people. So here's a recap of some of my posts,
>> excluding the ones that were just me being silly.

>
>I think this is my favorite post of all time.


Heehee! We aim to please.

Carol
--
Coming at ya live from beautiful downtown Mayberry.
  #28 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Cindy Fuller >, if that's their real name,
wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote:
>
>snip of message
>>
>> Carol, signing off from beautiful downtown Mayberry

>
>Hold on a sec, Dams! Mayberry is in North Carolina, not Minnesota.
>Don't you mean Lake Woebegon?
>
>Cindy, former denizen of Mayberry


Your wish is my command. I don't listen to public radio, so it never
crossed my mind.

Carol

--
Coming at you live from beautiful Lake Woebegon!
  #30 (permalink)   Report Post  
Siobhan Perricone
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On 20 Mar 2005 17:15:08 -0800, "Damsel in dis Dress"
> wrote:

>I suspect that Siobhan can see me, because she replied to a tomato soup


I remember seeing that and replying. I can't say I saw all your replies
but I wasn't thinking "Huh, wonder where Damsel is"

>Carol


Stop putting us on, this isn't your real name

--
Siobhan Perricone
"I ain't afraid of your Yahweh
I ain't afraid of your Allah
I ain't afraid of your Jesus
I'm afraid of what ya do in the name of your god"
- Holly Near


  #31 (permalink)   Report Post  
Damsel in dis Dress
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Siobhan Perricone >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>On 20 Mar 2005 17:15:08 -0800, "Damsel in dis Dress"
> wrote:
>
>>I suspect that Siobhan can see me, because she replied to a tomato soup

>
>I remember seeing that and replying. I can't say I saw all your replies
>but I wasn't thinking "Huh, wonder where Damsel is"
>
>>Carol

>
>Stop putting us on, this isn't your real name


Busted! I just never really liked Claudine. People kept calling me
Claude.

Claudine

--
Coming at you live, from beautiful Lake Woebegon
  #32 (permalink)   Report Post  
Ophelia
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message

> Ophelia: Check out http://homecooking.about.com/ and do a search for
> "edible flowers". Also, I offered to mail you a package of grits and a
> package of Cream of Wheat (Yeah, I know you're in Scotland - not a
> problem). I just need you to e-mail me your postal address.


Thank you Carol. I will do that))))




  #33 (permalink)   Report Post  
Gal Called J.J.
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One time on Usenet, "Damsel in dis Dress" > said:

> Whoo-hoo! I'm on a first initial basis with you now!


My first name is actually "Jani", but I don't use it much when
online. "J.J." is a family nickname.

> Please let me know how the pork chop thing works out, okay?


We finally had them Tuesday night -- the family loved it! Both DH
and DS said "don't change a thing", which is high praise. Thanks
again!

> Carol (posting from Google is weird)


You have my sympathies -- are you back on your ISP yet..?

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is
filled with elf blood." - Frylock, ATHF
  #36 (permalink)   Report Post  
Gal Called J.J.
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One time on Usenet, x-no-archive: yes said:
> (Gal Called J.J.) wrote:


> >J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
> >"You still haven't explained why the pool is
> >filled with elf blood." - Frylock, ATHF


> I don't know if you answered my question about your sig - I'm not
> quite with it. "Elf Blood?" That gives me the shivers.


I'm sorry, I didn't see your question -- my ISP is great, but
sometimes their news server is sub par.

To answer your question, the quote is from a show called "Aqua
Teen Hunger Force" (ATHF). It's a rather bizarre cartoon on "Adult
Swim", which is part of the Cartoon Network:

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/index.html

It's from an episode called "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past
from the Future". I really can't put it into context without
explaining the whole show, but suffice it to say, it's probably
not really elfin blood...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is
filled with elf blood." - Frylock, ATHF
  #37 (permalink)   Report Post  
AlleyGator
 
Posts: n/a
Default

(Gal Called J.J.) wrote:
>To answer your question, the quote is from a show called "Aqua
>Teen Hunger Force" (ATHF). It's a rather bizarre cartoon on "Adult
>Swim", which is part of the Cartoon Network:
>
>
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/index.html
>
>It's from an episode called "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past
>from the Future". I really can't put it into context without
>explaining the whole show, but suffice it to say, it's probably
>not really elfin blood...

OK, never mind. I'm a Ren and Stimpy fan myself and like the bizzare
guy from space ghost who sings about how much he likes corn. We're
both sick, you know that.
  #38 (permalink)   Report Post  
Gal Called J.J.
 
Posts: n/a
Default

One time on Usenet, x-no-archive: yes said:
> (Gal Called J.J.) wrote:


> >To answer your question, the quote is from a show called "Aqua
> >Teen Hunger Force" (ATHF). It's a rather bizarre cartoon on "Adult
> >Swim", which is part of the Cartoon Network:
> >
> >
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/index.html
> >
> >It's from an episode called "Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past
> >from the Future". I really can't put it into context without
> >explaining the whole show, but suffice it to say, it's probably
> >not really elfin blood...


> OK, never mind. I'm a Ren and Stimpy fan myself


Me too! The first year was outstanding.

> and like the bizzare
> guy from space ghost who sings about how much he likes corn. We're
> both sick, you know that.


Damn straight, and proud of it... ;-)

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is
filled with elf blood." - Frylock, ATHF
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Invisible Ingredient aem General Cooking 2 03-01-2008 02:26 PM
Am I invisible? Nancy Young General Cooking 31 25-02-2005 02:56 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2024 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"