CheCooks

Default Thai curry paste

Is it possible to substitute Thai red curry paste for red curry base? If
so, do I use the same amount? Thank you very much in advance!!!

Jed

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:37:47 GMT, "CheCooks" >
wrote:

>Is it possible to substitute Thai red curry paste for red curry base? If
>so, do I use the same amount? Thank you very much in advance!!!

Yes. You'll just have two different tasting dishes because the spicing
is different. They'll both be fine though. I'd use less of the paste,
tasting frequently to make sure though.

CheCooks

Thanks Jed! Now I don't have to return the paste to the store