Old 26-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Keith J. Crapper

Default I eat only army rations

This saves a lot of money, because I need no kitchen, saves power,
money for kitchen equipment, cleaning time and cleaning stuff and
praparation time.

I think army rations are the future of the food industry, since people
donīt have time for preparation anymore and no room for expensive
kitchens and no time for eating.

So I recommend to buy lots of army rations and remove the kitchens out
of your homes.

Old 26-03-2004, 01:20 AM
Anthony

"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
om...
This saves a lot of money, because

It's the spring break thing. Plonk.

Old 26-03-2004, 01:20 AM
Anthony

Old 26-03-2004, 02:25 AM
BillKirch

I think army rations are the future of the food industry, since people
donīt have time for preparation anymore a

###############
I think Army rations are the Present of the food industry. Ever eat
spagehtti-o's? BG

Old 26-03-2004, 02:38 AM
A.C.

"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
om...
This saves a lot of money, because I need no kitchen, saves power,
money for kitchen equipment, cleaning time and cleaning stuff and
praparation time.

I think army rations are the future of the food industry, since people
donīt have time for preparation anymore and no room for expensive
kitchens and no time for eating.

So I recommend to buy lots of army rations and remove the kitchens out
of your homes.

/me smiles and throws out a bit of troll kibble

Old 26-03-2004, 04:47 AM
John Gaughan

BillKirch wrote:
I think Army rations are the Present of the food industry. Ever eat
spagehtti-o's? BG

MREs are edible in the strictest dictionary definition of the word.
Spaghetti-O's are great hangover food, but that is about it. If I had a
bomb shelter I might throw in a few cans, but only because in a
post-apocalyptic world I would not care much about fine cuisine.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

Old 26-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Julian9EHP

Reminds me of those science museum exhibits of how food pills are going to
replace food. (Who pays for those promotions?) In the future, we will have no
bodies, no noses or tastebuds to express delight, no stomachs to grip or relax
as the food goes through them, no blood to spread the sugar through the body.
Heh.
E. P.

Old 26-03-2004, 01:29 PM
A mukluk wearing troll

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:38:27 -0500, "A.C." wrote:

"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
. com...
This saves a lot of money, because I need no kitchen, saves power,
money for kitchen equipment, cleaning time and cleaning stuff and
praparation time.

I think army rations are the future of the food industry, since people
donīt have time for preparation anymore and no room for expensive
kitchens and no time for eating.

So I recommend to buy lots of army rations and remove the kitchens out
of your homes.

/me smiles and throws out a bit of troll kibble

Of course. But which army rations? Personal experience sez that Canuck
troops eat better'n the Yanks. Magic Pantry, mmm, mmm.

Shirley Hicks
Toronto, Ontario

Old 26-03-2004, 01:29 PM
A mukluk wearing troll

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 21:38:27 -0500, "A.C." wrote:

"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
. com...
This saves a lot of money, because I need no kitchen, saves power,
money for kitchen equipment, cleaning time and cleaning stuff and
praparation time.

I think army rations are the future of the food industry, since people
donīt have time for preparation anymore and no room for expensive
kitchens and no time for eating.

So I recommend to buy lots of army rations and remove the kitchens out
of your homes.

/me smiles and throws out a bit of troll kibble

Of course. But which army rations? Personal experience sez that Canuck
troops eat better'n the Yanks. Magic Pantry, mmm, mmm.

Shirley Hicks
Toronto, Ontario

Conjuring A Feast From WWII Rations... Gregory Morrow[_396_] General Cooking 0 15-01-2010 04:05 PM
How Britain Learned To Live On Rations [WWII History] Gregory Morrow[_396_] General Cooking 0 15-01-2010 03:49 PM
Peninsular War Rations Kate Dicey Historic 0 16-08-2004 02:37 PM
Vegan Army Mountains West Vegan 2 05-05-2004 04:39 PM
Army Cornbread Glenn Jacobs General Cooking 22 12-03-2004 02:31 PM