Default Despite Big Health Concerns, Food Industry Can't Shake Salt

Last week, I took 'a sentimental journey"
and bought a few cans of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup.
It used to be a regular lunch meal for our kids.

I can't believe how SALTY it is.
Was it always this way ?

Why do they feel the need to make it this salty ?
Campbells makes a "Low Sodium" variety...
so, they DO know how to make soup with less salt,

Maybe they own a salt mine ??

<rj>