Default Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper?

Hi all,

Please forgive if this is not the correct place to post this.

So I've been seeing these ads for Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper which
are driving me nuts! I've been looking around the Charlotte area for
this and can't find it.

Has anyone seen it in Charlotte, or greater NC or SC for that matter?

Thanks, in advance!

-Rebecca

Elisa

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hi all,
>
> Please forgive if this is not the correct place to post this.
>
> So I've been seeing these ads for Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper which
> are driving me nuts! I've been looking around the Charlotte area for
> this and can't find it.
>
> Has anyone seen it in Charlotte, or greater NC or SC for that matter?
>
> Thanks, in advance!
>
> -Rebecca

I know this isn't really helpful to you, but I thought maybe we could figure
out geographically where they are marketing the stuff - anyway, I saw it
yesterday here in upstate New York.

Elisa

Eric Ferguson

Tried a single bottle out here in the San Francisco Bay Area....Too sweet,
and very little cherry or vanilla.....What I really like is the Diet Lime
Coke (but only in the plastic bottle. Somehow the can *taints* the flavor.)

What I can't find is Diet Cherry Coke. Eric

Daphne Brinkerhoff

"Eric Ferguson" > wrote in message
. com...
> Tried a single bottle out here in the San Francisco Bay Area....Too sweet,
> and very little cherry or vanilla.....What I really like is the Diet Lime
> Coke (but only in the plastic bottle. Somehow the can *taints* the

flavor.)

> What I can't find is Diet Cherry Coke. Eric

(delurks)

It's funny you should mention that... I just had diet Cherry Coke yesterday,
after over 3 years of searching. They used to sell it here (Maine) but
stopped near the end of 2001. But, yesterday I was in Wisconsin and it's
sold there. So hopefully you can get a middleman to ship it to you.
(Also, ditto on the excellence of diet Lime Coke.)

(relurks)

--
Daphne

Scott Peterson

"Elisa" > wrote:

>I know this isn't really helpful to you, but I thought maybe we could figure
>out geographically where they are marketing the stuff - anyway, I saw it
>yesterday here in upstate New York.
>
>Elisa

It's available in So. Calif. in 12-packs.

Scott Peterson

--
If things get any worse, I'll have to
ask you to stop helping me.