Al Fresco

Default Bluestar Cooktop: Raised Griddle, Grill, or More Burners?

I plan to get a gas Bluestar cooktop. Looks like I have a choice of 4
burners plus a grill, 4 burners plus a weird raised griddle thing, and 6
burners.

What's the best option?
kalanamak

Al Fresco wrote:

> I plan to get a gas Bluestar cooktop. Looks like I have a choice of 4
> burners plus a grill, 4 burners plus a weird raised griddle thing, and 6
> burners.
>
> What's the best option?

What do you cook? Do you have the vent for an indoor grill or will you
end up smoking the place up? How often have you used a griddle in the
last 3 months. Only you can answer your question. I'd get 6 burners, but
that's me.
blacksalt
Matt

"Al Fresco" > wrote in message
> I plan to get a gas Bluestar cooktop. Looks like I have a choice of 4
> burners plus a grill, 4 burners plus a weird raised griddle thing, and 6
> burners.
>
> What's the best option?

Personally, I'd get six burners and then spend $20 on a cast-iron griddle
that fits over two of the burners. I'd leave the grilling to my outdoor
grill. But that's me.

-Matt