Old 30-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Guy A. Cook Jr.

Default Liqueur Question

Hello,

I'm making some banana liqueur and have had vodka and* bananas in jar
for about a day. The mashed bananas in the brew are clumping and
browning.
Is this going to be a problem for the finished product? Flavorwise?
Colorwise?
I was going to let steep for about a week then strain and add sugar
mix.

Thanks you in advance

Guy

Old 30-01-2005, 07:50 AM
Ed Grabau and Pam Jacoby

"Guy A. Cook Jr." wrote ...
Hello,

I'm making some banana liqueur and have had vodka and* bananas in jar
for about a day. The mashed bananas in the brew are clumping and
browning.
Is this going to be a problem for the finished product? Flavorwise?
Colorwise?
I was going to let steep for about a week then strain and add sugar
mix.

Thanks you in advance

Guy

Sorry, I'm not into making liqueurs, but are you serious? Why bother?

Pam

Old 31-01-2005, 12:36 AM
Fudge

Go He
http://www.guntheranderson.com/liqueurs/flavors.htm

There are 4 banana liqueur recipes given. In my opinion, a banana liqueur
would taste like paint thinner or nail polish (acetone). Different
strokes....

Farmer John

Drag`Liqueur [email protected] General 0 13-03-2016 04:27 PM
Question: Mandarine Napolean Liqueur-what to do with it? Kswck General Cooking 11 22-10-2007 04:40 PM
Banana Liqueur Guy A. Cook Jr. General 2 30-01-2005 07:24 PM
Question about cooking with liqueur. montygram General Cooking 3 19-01-2005 04:13 AM
Question about cooking with liqueur. montygram General Cooking 0 18-01-2005 07:03 AM