Nexis

Default Places to try in Houston

My husband is in Houston for a couple days on business. Any locals out there
who can point him in the direction of a few good meals?
Many thanks in advance.

kimberly

Goomba38

Nexis wrote:

> My husband is in Houston for a couple days on business. Any locals out there
> who can point him in the direction of a few good meals?
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> kimberly

I always loved Ninfa's for some basic good Tex-Mex.
Goomba

MareCat

"Goomba38" > wrote in message
> Nexis wrote:
>
> > My husband is in Houston for a couple days on business. Any locals out

there
> > who can point him in the direction of a few good meals?
> > Many thanks in advance.
> >
> > kimberly

> I always loved Ninfa's for some basic good Tex-Mex.
> Goomba

The original Ninfa's location, on Navigation, is by far the best. The other
locations don't even come close, IMO.

Mary

Lindy

>My husband is in Houston for a couple days on business. Any locals out there
>who can point him in the direction of a few good meals?

There is an active newsgroup devoted to the subject. Check out houston.eats

Happy eating,
Lindy

Ping: Houston BBQ TFM®[_1_] Barbecue 8 01-11-2011 09:51 AM
Houston's famous ribs Joel General Cooking 12 04-08-2006 04:54 PM
where to go in houston (bbq) A. Kesteloo Barbecue 12 05-02-2006 07:03 PM
Houston's Artichoke Spinach Dip Duckie ® Recipes 0 17-01-2006 12:33 PM