FoodBanter.com

-   -   Super Bowl Menu? (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/52477-super-bowl-menu.html)

MareCat 25-01-2005 01:34 AM

Super Bowl Menu?

What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for pulled
pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on later, but will
probably include a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black bean
salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course, we'll have lots of
appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres
leches cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

Ruddell 25-01-2005 03:00 AM

In MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for
pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on
later, but will probably include a few of the following: potato salad,
coleslaw, black bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks
on hand. I may make a tres leches cake and something chocolate for
dessert.

How about everyone else?

Probably do the chili/bun routine along with chips/cheese puffs/etc...
nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Being a Bengals fan though, well, sigh

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply

BOB 25-01-2005 04:27 AM

MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks

BOB
Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

Andy 26-01-2005 10:34 AM

"Lucy" wrote in
. com:

*lucy hangs her head in shame* because she supportED the dallas
cowgirls.. er.. I mean, the cowboys.
lucy :)

" BOB" wrote in message
. ..
MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks

BOB
Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

The Halftime Habaņero Challenge is always a riot!!!

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)