MareCat

Default Super Bowl Menu?

What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for pulled
pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on later, but will
probably include a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black bean
salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course, we'll have lots of
appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres
leches cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

Ruddell

In > MareCat wrote:
> What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?
>
> We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for
> pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on
> later, but will probably include a few of the following: potato salad,
> coleslaw, black bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
> we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks
> on hand. I may make a tres leches cake and something chocolate for
> dessert.
>
> How about everyone else?

Probably do the chili/bun routine along with chips/cheese puffs/etc...
nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Being a Bengals fan though, well, <sigh>

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply
BOB

MareCat wrote:
> What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?
>
> We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
> shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
> dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
> a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
> bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
> we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
> beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
> cake and something chocolate for dessert.
>
> How about everyone else?
>
> Mary

New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks

BOB
Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

Lucy

*lucy hangs her head in shame* because she supportED the dallas cowgirls..
er.. I mean, the cowboys.
lucy

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> MareCat wrote:
>> What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?
>>
>> We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
>> shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
>> dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
>> a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
>> bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
>> we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
>> beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
>> cake and something chocolate for dessert.
>>
>> How about everyone else?
>>
>> Mary

> New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks
>
> BOB
> Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

Andy

"Lucy" > wrote in
. com:

> *lucy hangs her head in shame* because she supportED the dallas
> cowgirls.. er.. I mean, the cowboys.
> lucy
>
> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> MareCat wrote:
>>> What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?
>>>
>>> We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
>>> shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
>>> dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
>>> a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
>>> bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
>>> we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
>>> beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
>>> cake and something chocolate for dessert.
>>>
>>> How about everyone else?
>>>
>>> Mary

>> New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks
>>
>> BOB
>> Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

The Halftime Habañero Challenge is always a riot!!!

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)

Super Bowl Menu Dimitri General Cooking 44 04-02-2009 02:06 AM
Super Bowl Menu Louis Cohen Barbecue 6 01-02-2004 09:39 PM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu (6) Collection Duckie Recipes (moderated) 0 29-01-2004 04:30 AM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-01-2004 05:40 PM