Old 25-01-2005, 01:34 AM
MareCat

Default Super Bowl Menu?

What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for pulled
pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on later, but will
probably include a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black bean
salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course, we'll have lots of
appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres
leches cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

Old 25-01-2005, 03:00 AM
Ruddell

In MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork shoulder (for
pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side dishes to be decided on
later, but will probably include a few of the following: potato salad,
coleslaw, black bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and beer/wine/soft drinks
on hand. I may make a tres leches cake and something chocolate for
dessert.

How about everyone else?

Probably do the chili/bun routine along with chips/cheese puffs/etc...
nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Being a Bengals fan though, well, sigh

--
Cheers

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply
Old 25-01-2005, 04:27 AM
BOB

MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks

BOB
Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

Old 26-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Lucy

*lucy hangs her head in shame* because she supportED the dallas cowgirls..
er.. I mean, the cowboys.
lucy

" BOB" wrote in message
. ..

Old 26-01-2005, 10:34 AM
Andy

"Lucy" wrote in
. com:

*lucy hangs her head in shame* because she supportED the dallas
cowgirls.. er.. I mean, the cowboys.
lucy

" BOB" wrote in message
. ..
MareCat wrote:
What's everyone cooking up for The Big Game?

We're having a party and are planning on smoking a pork
shoulder (for pulled pork sandwiches) and some ribs. Side
dishes to be decided on later, but will probably include
a few of the following: potato salad, coleslaw, black
bean salad, pasta salad, marinated veggies. Of course,
we'll have lots of appetizers/finger foods and
beer/wine/soft drinks on hand. I may make a tres leches
cake and something chocolate for dessert.

How about everyone else?

Mary

New England Clam Chowder and Philly Cheese Steaks

BOB
Since our Home Town Quarterback's team was eliminated last week

The Halftime Habañero Challenge is always a riot!!!

Andy

--
"Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles!"
- Ed Sullivan (1964)

Super Bowl Menu Dimitri General Cooking 44 04-02-2009 01:06 AM
Super Bowl Menu Louis Cohen Barbecue 6 01-02-2004 08:39 PM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu (6) Collection Duckie Recipes (moderated) 0 29-01-2004 03:30 AM
Sunday Dinner's Super Bowl Sunday Menu Duckie ® Recipes 0 28-01-2004 04:40 PM