Lynn from Fargo

Default About that farfel thread . . .

Sorry, on my home computer, I seem to be able to post new stuff but
unable to reply to exsisting threads.

Farfel scrambled in eggs is just another way to make Matzah Brei.
Lynn from Fargo
Preferring felafel to farfel anyday!=CB

sf

On 22 Jan 2005 20:49:33 -0800, "Lynn from Fargo"
> wrote:

> Sorry, on my home computer, I seem to be able to post new stuff but
> unable to reply to exsisting threads.
>
> Farfel scrambled in eggs is just another way to make Matzah Brei.
> Lynn from Fargo
> Preferring felafel to farfel anyday!Ë

What operating system do you have, Lynn? When was the last
time you scanned for malware? When was the last time you
scandisk/defragged?

Give your computer a health check! Report back after you do
it.

sf
Lynn from Fargo

That would be my Mac running OS 7.8! Looking to be gifted with a "new"
G3 soon. I am poor and have always depended on the kindness of
strangers (and my friend Avi, the Systems Analyst). Hope he doesn't
make me learn Linux!
Lynn from Fargo