Default What are your favorite sausage varieties you love eating the most?

Naming as many as you wish, what are your favorite type/s of meat
(or even non-meat) sausages you love eating the most (be they fried,
barbecued, grilled) and please say why, for each one/s named.

MOMPEAGRAM

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Naming as many as you wish, what are your favorite type/s of meat
> (or even non-meat) sausages you love eating the most (be they fried,
> barbecued, grilled) and please say why, for each one/s named.

Turkey Bockwurst delicious and low fat
Turkey weiners same reason
Fresh Garlic just taste good
Octoberfest Same reason

BTW, I get my sausages from a small chain in and near Hamilton, Ont.
Denninger's. Sadly I will be moving soon. Sigh.

Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:23:02 -0800, Louis Cohen

>> Naming as many as you wish, what are your favorite type/s of meat
>> (or even non-meat) sausages you love eating the most (be they fried,
>> barbecued, grilled) and please say why, for each one/s named.

I love andouillettes, but have not had them in the US for a long time.
I try to have them once each visit to Paris.

The cured pheasant sausage from Quattro's game farm, sliced up in my
clam soup.

many pork, lamb, and bison sausages whose names I don't remember.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Ask not with whom the buck stops . . .
Rodney Myrvaagnes

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 21:23:02 -0800, Louis Cohen

>> Naming as many as you wish, what are your favorite type/s of meat
>> (or even non-meat) sausages you love eating the most (be they fried,
>> barbecued, grilled) and please say why, for each one/s named.

I love andouillettes, but have not had them in the US for a long time.
I try to have them once each visit to Paris.

The cured pheasant sausage from Quattro's game farm, sliced up in my
clam soup.

many pork, lamb, and bison sausages whose names I don't remember.

Rodney Myrvaagnes J36 Gjo/a

Ask not with whom the buck stops . . .

Quando6

>Naming as many as you wish, what are your favorite type/s of meat
>(or even non-meat) sausages you love eating the most (be they fried,
>barbecued, grilled) and please say why, for each one/s named.

.........Freshly made kielbasa........and also, Johnsonville brats with
sourkraut
Quando(Mike)
Quando6