Virginia Tadrzynski

Default Live from the slammer! It's Martha..

If she does get prison time, it will be at one of the 'country club' type
prisons like John Mitchell served his time at. Only difference is that this
time her body guards and escorts will be paid by the feds and not out of her
corporate accounts.

Martha's a survivor.

My question is how can someone responsible for over 550 deaths still be
allowed to claim a pious attitude and still not be held accountable. Eh, Mr.
Bush?

-Ginny

MareCat

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:10:16 GMT, "larry" >
wrote:

>Instead of Martha, why don't the feds go after former Enron head
>Ken Lay?

Hmmmm...maybe 'cause Martha isn't in bed with the Shrub like Kenny Boy
is??
larry

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:52:18 -0700, Pennyaline wrote:

> "larry" perhaps should have provided an attribution:

He did..last sentence says..

"John Kelso's column appears on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays."

...so it is therefore attributed to John Kelso..

Pennyaline

"larry" wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 14:52:18 -0700, Pennyaline wrote:
>
> > "larry" perhaps should have provided an attribution:

> He did..last sentence says..
>
> "John Kelso's column appears on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays."
>
> ..so it is therefore attributed to John Kelso..

And did you read any of the rest of it, "larry"?

PS, "larry": to be crystal clear and avert misunderstandings (read "avoid
plagiarism accusations and copyright infringement" and not from me, either),
attributions are given in large plain type at the start of an article, not
at the end of it.

Sam 1121

And if you ever have a BIG problem....will you like everyone being SO
unkind???