Marc

Default I need some help with 2 Chinese recipes.

There was a restaurant here in Atlanta that served shrimp in a butter garlic
sauce and also in a ginger butter sauce that were incredible. Has anyone
had anything like this? I've tried to find the recipes because they were so
good and seemed very easy. The restaurant been closed to I can't even go
and sample the food again to try to figure them out. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Marc

nancree

Here's a shrimp dish with ginger butter sauce

http://www.fox13.com/recipes/wonton.htm

However, since Chinese don't use dairy (in this case, butter and cream)
in their food, I doubt the whole recipe is the same as you had.

Nancree

nancree wrote:
> Here's a shrimp dish with ginger butter sauce
>
> http://www.fox13.com/recipes/wonton.htm
>
> However, since Chinese don't use dairy (in this case, butter and

cream)
> in their food, I doubt the whole recipe is the same as you had.
>
> Nancree

Actually, Hong Kong Chinese use a certain amount of dairy in their
dishes, probably a leftover influence of living under British
colonization for nearly a century. I occasionally ordered "butter
shrimp" when I lived in Hong Kong, but never really saw dairy-based
Chinese dishes in other parts of China.

Adilah