PENMART01

Default Bad Humor

1. "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography." - Paul
Rodriguez

2. "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they
can find Afghanistan." - A. Whitney Brown

3. "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish
burger and I realize, 'Oh my God ... I could be eating a slow learner'." -
Lynda Montgomery

4. "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty and that's
the law." - Jerry Seinfeld

5. ""Relationships are hard. It's like having a full time job, and we should
treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they
should give you two weeks notice. There should be severance pay; and the day
before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp." - Bob Ettinger
---

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon

more OT - more humor Bob Barbecue 2 23-04-2007 06:27 AM
Humor Sheldon General Cooking 0 11-11-2006 11:07 PM
O.T. - Humor - O.T. itsjoannotjoann General Cooking 0 29-08-2006 03:12 AM
HUMOR...? hubert liverman General Cooking 0 31-01-2006 05:28 PM
OT-humor Janet Bostwick General Cooking 3 14-11-2005 11:26 PM