moosemeat

Default Moosemeat sends his thanks

Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your
address so here is a thanks, I got a kick out of them.
Nancy Young

moosemeat wrote:

> Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your
> address so here is a thanks, I got a kick out of them.

(laugh) We got a kick out of sending them. Feel better, my man.

nancy
jmcquown

moosemeat wrote:
> Hey girls I got the pictures but deleted the mail and lost your
> address so here is a thanks, I got a kick out of them.

I have no idea what you're talking about... so here's a bunny with a pancake
on it's head.

Feel better!

Jill

Harney Sends Stuff Scott Dorsey Tea 0 07-10-2012 12:03 AM
Moosemeat, RIP Curly Sue General Cooking 88 04-05-2005 08:18 PM
Ping: Moosemeat sf General Cooking 2 20-08-2004 08:32 PM
Moosemeat's latest project Curly Sue General Cooking 9 27-07-2004 04:44 AM
Moosemeat reports on Spring moosemeat General Cooking 12 18-04-2004 06:50 AM