Patscga

Default Uncooked Sausage

I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked sausage. I know,
I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the stuffing is much better this way.
BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire family makes it this way, has done so for
years, and none of us have ever gotten sick.
Pat
jmcquown

Patscga wrote:
> I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked
> sausage. I know, I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the
> stuffing is much better this way. BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire
> family makes it this way, has done so for years, and none of us have
> ever gotten sick.
> Pat

As long as the sausage is cooked when the stuffing is done, doesn't make a
difference to me! Enjoy!

Jill

jmcquown

Patscga wrote:
> I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked
> sausage. I know, I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the
> stuffing is much better this way. BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire
> family makes it this way, has done so for years, and none of us have
> ever gotten sick.
> Pat

As long as the sausage is cooked when the stuffing is done, doesn't make a
difference to me! Enjoy!

Jill

jmcquown

Patscga wrote:
> I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked
> sausage. I know, I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the
> stuffing is much better this way. BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire
> family makes it this way, has done so for years, and none of us have
> ever gotten sick.
> Pat

As long as the sausage is cooked when the stuffing is done, doesn't make a
difference to me! Enjoy!

Jill

PENMART01

> (Patscga) writes:
>
>I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked sausage. I
>know,
>I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the stuffing is much better this
>way.
> BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire family makes it this way, has done so for
>years, and none of us have ever gotten sick.

Then why bother to cook the turkey.

At 82 the actuaries say your number is nearly up and you're just pushing your
luck. Anyway, why would a normal brained person, one whose taste ain't in
their ass, think sausage that hasn't been browned tastes better than links
pinker'n baby peepee.... sounds to me like your entire family is roundfully
otiose.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````

PENMART01

> (Patscga) writes:
>
>I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked sausage. I
>know,
>I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the stuffing is much better this
>way.
> BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire family makes it this way, has done so for
>years, and none of us have ever gotten sick.

Then why bother to cook the turkey.

At 82 the actuaries say your number is nearly up and you're just pushing your
luck. Anyway, why would a normal brained person, one whose taste ain't in
their ass, think sausage that hasn't been browned tastes better than links
pinker'n baby peepee.... sounds to me like your entire family is roundfully
otiose.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
PENMART01

> (Patscga) writes:
>
>I always make a sausage stuffing for my turkey using uncooked sausage. I
>know,
>I know, it's not supposed to be done, but the stuffing is much better this
>way.
> BTW, I'm 82 years old, my entire family makes it this way, has done so for
>years, and none of us have ever gotten sick.

Then why bother to cook the turkey.

At 82 the actuaries say your number is nearly up and you're just pushing your
luck. Anyway, why would a normal brained person, one whose taste ain't in
their ass, think sausage that hasn't been browned tastes better than links
pinker'n baby peepee.... sounds to me like your entire family is roundfully
otiose.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon
````````````
Patscga

The sausage is totally cooked by the time the turkey is done. And if you
haven't tried this method, you had no idea how much better it tastes.
The rest of your post is too asinine to address.
Pat

pennyaline

"Patscga" leaked:
> The sausage is totally cooked by the time the turkey is done. And if you
> haven't tried this method, you had no idea how much better it tastes.
> The rest of your post is too asinine to address.
> Pat

Which just goes to show you that you're never too old to be an asshole.

<maybe next year, then... hey, you never know!>

pennyaline

"Patscga" leaked:
> The sausage is totally cooked by the time the turkey is done. And if you
> haven't tried this method, you had no idea how much better it tastes.
> The rest of your post is too asinine to address.
> Pat

Which just goes to show you that you're never too old to be an asshole.

<maybe next year, then... hey, you never know!>

Taste testing a large uncooked sausage [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-01-2013 05:54 AM
uncooked, uncured ham Zz Yzx Barbecue 6 02-04-2010 06:57 PM
freezing cooked or uncooked? JWBH[_1_] General Cooking 3 10-06-2007 12:56 PM
Uncooked Fruit Cake Tim Recipes 0 21-07-2005 10:43 PM
freeze uncooked apple pie Rich Baking 2 11-01-2004 02:20 AM