Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I mowed the Back 40!

In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I drank a cup of coffee, (no plus dope in it).

Then I shit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!

A quick google shows that STL rainfall the past few weeks has been miniscule and you are in drought conditions, so WHY are you mowing your lawn yet again *this* week...you are obviously LYING yet AGAIN:

"rainfall st louis june 2021"

St. Louis weather in June 2021
Temperature June 25°C | 76°F
Temperature June max. 30°C | 85°F
Temperature June min. 20°C | 67°F
Precipitation / Rainfall June 3.7mm | 0.1 inches

https://www.drought.gov/states/missouri

"The U.S. Drought Monitor (USDM) is updated each Thursday to show the location and intensity of drought across the country. This map shows drought conditions across Missouri using a five-category system, from Abnormally Dry (D0) conditions to Exceptional Drought (D4). The USDM is a joint effort of the National Drought Mitigation Center, USDA, and NOAA.

For St. Louis County:

'D0 - Abnormally Dry
Pasture and row crop growth is stunted; planting is delayed
Fires increase
River levels decline'

--
GM

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Mentally Ill KOOKthe crapped the Back of his Pants!

On 6/12/2021 7:03 AM, eat shit, KOOKthe:

> In

NOBODY ****ING CARES, SHIT FOR BRAINS! DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:02:29 -0700, Coast is clear >
wrote:

>On 6/12/2021 7:03 AM, eat shit, KOOKthe:
>
>> In

>NOBODY ****ING CARES, SHIT FOR BRAINS! DIE!

Obviously yoose A-Holes care a great deal or you'd STFU.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:40:07 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!

>A quick google shows that STL rainfall the past few weeks has been miniscule and you are in drought conditions, so WHY are you mowing your lawn yet again *this* week...you are obviously LYING yet AGAIN:

I'm thinking about mowing our paddocks one of these days. Would that
be ok with RFC?

--
Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:03:46 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Looking the time-stamp on your post, and considering your posts last
week, it's obvious you're lying again. You should give up that
bullshit already. You make up insignificant lies just so just so
you'll have something to post about.

Since you're the psychologist here dishing out diagnoses, what
mental affliction(s) is that behavior indicative of, John? If we're
to respect your diagnosis of Bryan then you should be able to
diagnose others as well.

ObFood: Short ribs are smoking over post oak. I spent all night and
morning early morning watching a couple different drain cleaners
not work on the kitchen clog. It was thrilling! I did no mowing,
but I did cut a small tree down if that matters.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:

> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I've stripped my bed, dusted the house, cleaned the bathrooms, washed
dishes, had a bath, and hemmed and pressed a pair of jeans for a friend.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:58:50 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>I've stripped my bed, dusted the house, cleaned the bathrooms, washed
>dishes, had a bath, and hemmed and pressed a pair of jeans for a friend.

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:32:12 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 07:03:46 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Looking the time-stamp on your post, and considering your posts last
>week, it's obvious you're lying again. You should give up that
>bullshit already. You make up insignificant lies just so just so
>you'll have something to post about.
>
>Since you're the psychologist here dishing out diagnoses, what
>mental affliction(s) is that behavior indicative of, John? If we're
>to respect your diagnosis of Bryan then you should be able to
>diagnose others as well.
>
>ObFood: Short ribs are smoking over post oak. I spent all night and
>morning early morning watching a couple different drain cleaners
>not work on the kitchen clog. It was thrilling! I did no mowing,
>but I did cut a small tree down if that matters.
>
>-sw

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Jun 2021 04:55:52 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:40:07 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!

>>A quick google shows that STL rainfall the past few weeks has been miniscule and you are in drought conditions, so WHY are you mowing your lawn yet again *this* week...you are obviously LYING yet AGAIN:

>I'm thinking about mowing our paddocks one of these days. Would that
>be ok with RFC?

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 14:52:06 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 11:02:29 -0700, Coast is clear >
>wrote:
>
>>On 6/12/2021 7:03 AM, eat shit, KOOKthe:
>>
>>> In

>>NOBODY ****ING CARES, SHIT FOR BRAINS! DIE!

>Obviously yoose A-Holes care a great deal or you'd STFU.

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 12:17:30 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>I drank a cup of coffee, (no plus dope in it).
>
>Then I shit.

Bruce

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 6/12/2021 7:03 AM, eat shit, KOOKthe:
>
>> In

>NOBODY ****ING CARES, SHIT FOR BRAINS! DIE!

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 10:40:07 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:03:50 AM UTC-5, wrote:
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!

>A quick google shows that STL rainfall the past few weeks has been miniscule and you are in drought conditions, so WHY are you mowing your lawn yet again *this* week...you are obviously LYING yet AGAIN:
>
>"rainfall st louis june 2021"
>
>St. Louis weather in June 2021
>Temperature June 25°C | 76°F
>Temperature June max. 30°C | 85°F
>Temperature June min. 20°C | 67°F
>Precipitation / Rainfall June 3.7mm | 0.1 inches
>
>https://www.drought.gov/states/missouri
>
>"The U.S. Drought Monitor (USDM) is updated each Thursday to show the location and intensity of drought across the country. This map shows drought conditions across Missouri using a five-category system, from Abnormally Dry (D0) conditions to Exceptional Drought (D4). The USDM is a joint effort of the National Drought Mitigation Center, USDA, and NOAA.
>
>For St. Louis County:
>
>'D0 - Abnormally Dry
>Pasture and row crop growth is stunted; planting is delayed
>Fires increase
>River levels decline'

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Bruce
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another
> Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Enjoy the weekend!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another
>> Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Enjoy the weekend!

Oh yeah, once he gets back with those ears of corn, it will be a
great (and bumpy) weekend for the kuth man.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>In 82F 75% humid Sunny morning. 8-9AM, then I showered and another Cuppa Plus! To go to Schnucks ands Long Acre Farms!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

How many days a week are you mwoing your lawn?!?
--
The real Jim Lahey posts with a fifth of whiskey at all times
Posted to rec.food.cooking