Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Devilled Egg Potatro Salad

On 2021-06-07, Snag > wrote:

> I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
> have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

Oh, East is east and West is west
And seldom the twain shall meet
When two strong men stand face to face
Though they come from both ends of the street

That's Kipling, ain't it? ;-)

leo
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9 Jun 2021 05:46:02 GMT, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:

>On 2021-06-07, Snag > wrote:
>
>> I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
>> have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

>Oh, East is east and West is west
>And seldom the twain shall meet
>When two strong men stand face to face
>Though they come from both ends of the street
>
>That's Kipling, ain't it? ;-)
>
>leo

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:46:08 AM UTC-4, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> On 2021-06-07, Snag > wrote:
>
> > I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
> > have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

> Oh, East is east and West is west
> And seldom the twain shall meet
> When two strong men stand face to face
> Though they come from both ends of the street
>
> That's Kipling, ain't it? ;-)

Had he heard of New York and Los Angeles?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 02:59:32 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 1:46:08 AM UTC-4, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
>> On 2021-06-07, Snag > wrote:
>>
>> > I'll have to ask my wife for the recipe - she has her recipe box , I
>> > have mine , and seldom the twain shall meat ...

>> Oh, East is east and West is west
>> And seldom the twain shall meet
>> When two strong men stand face to face
>> Though they come from both ends of the street
>>
>> That's Kipling, ain't it? ;-)

>Had he heard of New York and Los Angeles?

Not Dave Smith

Devilled Egg Potatro Salad Sqwertz[_53_] General Cooking 103 09-06-2021 12:11 PM
Devilled eggs lucretia General Cooking 8 18-06-2017 08:35 PM
REC - Laguna Pasta Salad / Fennel, Lettuce and Lime Salad - RFCCookbook page 17 Rusty[_1_] General Cooking 0 07-03-2009 10:01 PM
Devilled Sausages James Lanka Recipes (moderated) 0 05-01-2009 03:59 PM
Any tips for making a *lot* of devilled eggs? zxcvbob General Cooking 101 13-10-2007 03:54 AM