Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I Suddenly LOVE Carpet Tape! :-)

And I want MORE! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> And I want MORE! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Did someone tape your mouth with it?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:28:44 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > And I want MORE! :-)
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Did someone tape your mouth with it?

Perhaps he acquired a gerbil.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 5:40:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:28:44 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:
> > > And I want MORE! :-)
> > >
> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> > >

> > Did someone tape your mouth with it?
> >

> Perhaps he acquired a gerbil.
> >

> --Bryan

Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I need more Carpet Tape!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/6/2021 7:02 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Did someone tape your mouth with it?
>>>

> Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>> Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>
>Jill

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 16:02:12 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 5:40:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>> > Did someone tape your mouth with it?
>> >

>> Perhaps he acquired a gerbil.
>> >

>> --Bryan

>Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>

>I need more Carpet Tape!

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:28:37 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>John Kuthe wrote:
>> And I want MORE! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Did someone tape your mouth with it?

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 13:06:28 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>And I want MORE! :-)
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Not Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 15:40:48 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:28:44 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > And I want MORE! :-)
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>> >

>> Did someone tape your mouth with it?
>>

>Perhaps he acquired a gerbil.
>>

>--Bryan

Not Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>
> Jill

Too funny!! But honestly, he thinks he's just discovered the Holy Grail.
I hate to burst his bubble, but carpet tape has been around since Columbus
landed.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>
> Jill

It's the WEEKEND! :-)

Getting ready now (8:35PM Sunday) to get to bed early to get up early!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:29:20 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> >

>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>
>> Jill
>>

>Too funny!! But honestly, he thinks he's just discovered the Holy Grail.
>I hate to burst his bubble, but carpet tape has been around since Columbus
>landed.

I recently discovered unsweetened (!) oat milk. Great discovery,
whether it has been around since Moses or not. Unfortunately, one of
our cats loves it too and when I walked away she put her snout in my
glass and was lapping it up.

--
Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:32:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>
>> Jill

>It's the WEEKEND! :-)
>
>Getting ready now (8:35PM Sunday) to get to bed early to get up early!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Let us know when you get up.

--
Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>
>> Jill

> It's the WEEKEND! :-)
>
> Getting ready now (8:35PM Sunday) to get to bed early to get up early!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Don't forget to take your corncobs to work!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 11:46:28 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:32:36 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>>
>>> Jill

>>It's the WEEKEND! :-)
>>
>>Getting ready now (8:35PM Sunday) to get to bed early to get up early!

>Thanks for keeping us posted. Let us know when you get up.

Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 11:40:49 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 18:29:20 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> >
>>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>>
>>> Jill
>>>

>>Too funny!! But honestly, he thinks he's just discovered the Holy Grail.
>>I hate to burst his bubble, but carpet tape has been around since Columbus
>>landed.

>I recently discovered unsweetened (!) oat milk. Great discovery,
>whether it has been around since Moses or not. Unfortunately, one of
>our cats loves it too and when I walked away she put her snout in my
>glass and was lapping it up.

Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 6:53:02 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>> spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>> tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>
>> Jill

>It's the WEEKEND! :-)
>
>Getting ready now (8:35PM Sunday) to get to bed early to get up early!
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Not DS
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>> Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>
>Jill

These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:
> >On 6/6/2021 7:02 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> >>>
> >> Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:06:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> And I want MORE! :-)

Whatever floats your boat. The most frequently used tape at the
Hamilton compound probably is electrical tape.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>

>Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

lol, no.

--
Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>

>Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

We have them indoors and outdoors. I've no idea where John has mats
or what he intends to use them for. However these need no tape to
stay in place. People who have seen them like them and many have
purchased them. They are available in many sizes, we use the six foot
one for our outside slider... lives there all year even in the
snow.... easy to shovel/sweep the snow off without it moving... been
out in the weather some ten years and shows no wear. May not be
everyone's taste in decor but I've found no other door mat that works
better/harder.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> And I want MORE! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I made a mistake when ordering some conductive shielding tape so I got 66 feet of the stuff. Maybe I'll just cover an entire guitar with the stuff. That ought to be real pretty and shiny.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:42:47 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 >
wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 10:06:31 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> And I want MORE! :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>I made a mistake when ordering some conductive shielding tape so I got 66 feet of the stuff. Maybe I'll just cover an entire guitar with the stuff. That ought to be real pretty and shiny.

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 14:24:35 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

>>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>>

>>Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

>We have them indoors and outdoors. I've no idea where John has mats
>or what he intends to use them for. However these need no tape to
>stay in place. People who have seen them like them and many have
>purchased them. They are available in many sizes, we use the six foot
>one for our outside slider... lives there all year even in the
>snow.... easy to shovel/sweep the snow off without it moving... been
>out in the weather some ten years and shows no wear. May not be
>everyone's taste in decor but I've found no other door mat that works
>better/harder.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>

>Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 08:03:29 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>wrote:

>>> Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>>Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you allegedy
>>spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard? Someone needs to
>>tape your fingers together so you can't type for a few days.
>>
>>Jill

>These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 03:41:35 +1000, Dave Smith >
wrote:

>On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:
>
>>On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

>>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>>

>>Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

>lol, no.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 10:05:44 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 4:06:31 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> And I want MORE! :-)

>Whatever floats your boat. The most frequently used tape at the
>Hamilton compound probably is electrical tape.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
>> On Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7:03:35 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

>>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/
>>>

>> Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

> We have them indoors and outdoors. I've no idea where John has mats
> or what he intends to use them for. However these need no tape to
> stay in place. People who have seen them like them and many have
> purchased them. They are available in many sizes, we use the six foot
> one for our outside slider... lives there all year even in the
> snow.... easy to shovel/sweep the snow off without it moving... been
> out in the weather some ten years and shows no wear. May not be
> everyone's taste in decor but I've found no other door mat that works
> better/harder.

Yeah yeah Popeye. They are the finest in the universe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 18:12:22 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 07:02:43 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:

>>> Somehow, I don't think those are the type of floor mats John has.

>> We have them indoors and outdoors. I've no idea where John has mats
>> or what he intends to use them for. However these need no tape to
>> stay in place. People who have seen them like them and many have
>> purchased them. They are available in many sizes, we use the six foot
>> one for our outside slider... lives there all year even in the
>> snow.... easy to shovel/sweep the snow off without it moving... been
>> out in the weather some ten years and shows no wear. May not be
>> everyone's taste in decor but I've found no other door mat that works
>> better/harder.
>>

>Yeah yeah Popeye. They are the finest in the universe.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

> >> Nope! Sticking down floor mats in my screen room! It works WELL!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >>

> > Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you
> > allegedy spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard?
> > Someone needs to tape your fingers together so you can't type for a
> > few days.
> >
> > Jill

> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:32:34 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
> > wrote:

> > > Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you
> > > allegedy spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard?
> > > Someone needs to tape your fingers together so you can't type for a
> > > few days.
> > >
> > > Jill

> > These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
> > place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
> > to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
> > stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
> > crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
> > https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

> Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the workshop.
We use these instead:

<https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>

They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where Farmer Sheldon
might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:32:24 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> > Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you
>> > allegedy spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard?
>> > Someone needs to tape your fingers together so you can't type for a
>> > few days.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

>Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

*shenk*
You asked for it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 01:51:36 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:32:34 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
>> Sheldon Martin wrote:

>> > These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> > place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> > to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> > stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> > crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> > https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

>> Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

>They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the workshop.
>We use these instead:
>
><https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
>
>They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
>the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where Farmer Sheldon
>might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:32:24 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:52:54 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>> > Whenever did you find the time, what with all those hours you
>> > allegedy spend "working" and constantly mowing your back yard?
>> > Someone needs to tape your fingers together so you can't type for a
>> > few days.
>> >
>> > Jill

>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

>Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 09 Jun 2021 06:35:04 -0400, Sheldon Martin >
wrote:

>On Tue, 08 Jun 2021 20:32:24 -0500, "cshenk"
> wrote:
>
>>Sheldon Martin wrote:

>>> These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
>>> place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very easy
>>> to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat food
>>> stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick from the
>>> crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our wooden deck.
>>> https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

>>Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

>*shenk*
>You asked for it.

Not Dave Smith
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 9:32:34 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:

> > > WELL! >>

> > > These floor mats need no taping, they are heavy enough to stay in
> > > place and lie flat, and strong enough to last forever, and very
> > > easy to clean by hosing off. We like to place them under the cat
> > > food stations, any food that falls is easy for the birds to pick
> > > from the crevases. We have several, by the doorways and on our
> > > wooden deck.
> > > https://www.americanfloormats.com/tire-link-door-mats/

> > Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

> They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the
> workshop. We use these instead:
>
> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
>
> They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
> the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where
> Farmer Sheldon might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
apparently indoor or protected porch uses.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/9/2021 6:31 PM, cshenk wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Umm, do you have a better definition for UGLY?

>> They certainly are utilitarian. I might have one at the door to the
>> workshop. We use these instead:
>>
>> <https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008BW5TUA>
>>
>> They do a fine job. Since there are paved walkways from the garage to
>> the house, our shoes don't get all that dirty. I can see where
>> Farmer Sheldon might need something to scrape the shit off his shoes.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Well, lets just say most of us have something nicer and Sheldon's
> comment is not even remotely related to carpet tape and John's
> apparently indoor or protected porch uses.

True, but no one sees John's screened in porch, either. It doesn't have
to be fancy floor mats. If they require taping down they're probably
cheap flimsy things akin to bath mats.

Jill