FoodBanter.com

-   -   Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/454379-well-i-have-brand.html)

John Kuthe[_10_] 31-05-2021 03:16 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Sqwertz[_53_] 31-05-2021 04:47 PM

On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:16:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Place your bets - lie or no lie?

The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.

-sw

Ed Pawlowski[_5_] 31-05-2021 05:06 PM

On 5/31/2021 11:47 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:16:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Place your bets - lie or no lie?
>
> The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
> this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
>
> -sw

Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

GM 31-05-2021 05:35 PM

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 11:47 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:16:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > Place your bets - lie or no lie?
> >
> > The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
> > this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

Yup, coupla months ago IIRC...

--
GM

Hank Rogers[_4_] 31-05-2021 06:41 PM

John Kuthe wrote:
> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Did you really shove an ear of corn up yer ass?

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 06:59 PM

On 5/31/2021 11:41 AM, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>> *From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

> Did you really shove an ear of corn up yer ass?

Do you really thing anyone not stalking him cares?

Are you incapable of talking cookery?

[email protected] 31-05-2021 07:59 PM

On 5/31/2021 1:59 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 11:41 AM, Hank Rogers wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> *From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Did you really shove an ear of corn up yer ass?
>>

> Do you really thing anyone not stalking him cares?
>
> Are you incapable of talking cookery?

Looks like you wast a lot of time stalking too. If you did not reply t
them you've have a lot more time to masturbate and nude kayaking.

--Brian

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 08:08 PM

On 5/31/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 1:59 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Did you really shove an ear of corn up yer ass?
>>>

>> Do you really thing anyone not stalking him cares?
>>
>> Are you incapable of talking cookery?

> Looks like you wast a lot of time stalking too.* If you did not reply t
> them you've have a lot more time to masturbate and nude kayaking.
>
> --Brian

How many times a day do you do either?

And why is kayaking done in the nude?

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 08:20 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:08:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 12:59 PM, wrote:

>>> Do you really thing anyone not stalking him cares?
>>>
>>> Are you incapable of talking cookery?

>> Looks like you wast a lot of time stalking too.* If you did not reply t
>> them you've have a lot more time to masturbate and nude kayaking.
>>
>> --Brian

>How many times a day do you do either?
>
>And why is kayaking done in the nude?

That's a form of cryptosexual male bonding between John and Bryan.
Bryan's nostalgic for those days.

--
The other Dave Smith.

John Kuthe[_10_] 31-05-2021 08:30 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/31/2021 11:47 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:16:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> >> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > Place your bets - lie or no lie?
> >
> > The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
> > this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
> >
> > -sw
> >

> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

[email protected][_2_] 31-05-2021 08:49 PM

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> >
> > Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.
> >

> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>

> > May 1, 2021, 1:58:50 PM
> >
> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
threshold again??

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:09 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 05:20:39 +1000, Dave Smith

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:14 PM

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:18 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:49:00 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> >
>> > Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.
>> >

>> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>> > May 1, 2021, 1:58:50 PM
>> >
>> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>> >

>Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
>didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
>or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
>threshold again??

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:18 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 12:30:04 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Place your bets - lie or no lie?
>> >
>> > The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
>> > this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
>> >
>> > -sw
>> >

>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

>No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:19 PM

On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:59:21 -0400, wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 1:59 PM, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Did you really shove an ear of corn up yer ass?
>>>

>> Do you really thing anyone not stalking him cares?
>>
>> Are you incapable of talking cookery?

>Looks like you wast a lot of time stalking too. If you did not reply t
>them you've have a lot more time to masturbate and nude kayaking.
>
>--Brian

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:25 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 09:28 PM

On 5/31/2021 1:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:08:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

>>> Looks like you wast a lot of time stalking too.* If you did not reply t
>>> them you've have a lot more time to masturbate and nude kayaking.
>>>
>>> --Brian

>> How many times a day do you do either?
>>
>> And why is kayaking done in the nude?

> That's a form of cryptosexual male bonding between John and Bryan.
> Bryan's nostalgic for those days.

Ick.

Oddly enough you may not be the Babylon Bee this time.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:30 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 09:35:05 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Place your bets - lie or no lie?
>> >
>> > The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
>> > this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
>> >
>> > -sw
>> >

>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

>Yup, coupla months ago IIRC...

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:30 PM

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 09:30 PM

On 5/31/2021 1:49 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>>
>>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.
>>>

>> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>>> May 1, 2021, 1:58:50 PM
>>>
>>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>>

> Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
> didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
> or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
> threshold again??

Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:30 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 10:47:30 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:16:49 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>Place your bets - lie or no lie?
>
>The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
>this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
>
>-sw

The other Dave Smith.

Hank Rogers[_4_] 31-05-2021 09:38 PM

wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>>
>>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.
>>>

>> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>>
>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>

>>> May 1, 2021, 1:58:50 PM
>>>
>>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>>

> Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
> didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
> or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
> threshold again??

He probably burned it out from washing all those corn cobs.

[email protected][_2_] 31-05-2021 09:39 PM

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:30:32 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/31/2021 1:49 PM, wrote:
> >

> Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?

One too many crashes on your skateboard made you an idiot?

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:41 PM

wrote:

>From Best Buy tomorrow or Wed, installed!
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The other Dave Smith.

[email protected][_2_] 31-05-2021 09:41 PM

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:38:48 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
> > didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
> > or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
> > threshold again??
> >

> He probably burned it out from washing all those corn cobs.

Yes, I would imagine those corn cobs are pretty rough on the agitator
of the machine. Can you imagine the noise they make tumbling in the
dryer?!?

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:42 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 06:09:35 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 05:20:39 +1000, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:08:22 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>>>How many times a day do you do either?
>>>
>>>And why is kayaking done in the nude?

>>That's a form of cryptosexual male bonding between John and Bryan.
>>Bryan's nostalgic for those days.

>Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:42 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:28:47 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:45 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:41:37 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:38:48 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
>> > didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
>> > or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
>> > threshold again??
>> >

>> He probably burned it out from washing all those corn cobs.
>>

>Yes, I would imagine those corn cobs are pretty rough on the agitator
>of the machine. Can you imagine the noise they make tumbling in the
>dryer?!?

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:45 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:39:36 -0700 (PDT), "

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:46 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 15:38:43 -0500, Hank Rogers >

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 09:48 PM

On 5/31/2021 2:39 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:30:32 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
>>
>> On 5/31/2021 1:49 PM, wrote:
>>>

>> Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?
>>

> One too many crashes on your skateboard made you an idiot?

Alas all I damaged was my pride and one wrist bone.

Likely this wouldn't have saved my thinking matter anyway:

https://badasshelmetstore.com/wp-con...man-helmet.png

;-)

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 09:50 PM

On 5/31/2021 2:41 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:38:48 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
>>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
>>> didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
>>> or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
>>> threshold again??
>>>

>> He probably burned it out from washing all those corn cobs.
>>

> Yes, I would imagine those corn cobs are pretty rough on the agitator
> of the machine. Can you imagine the noise they make tumbling in the
> dryer?!?

Only fools don't air dry their corn.

https://d371bzke8qmfhi.cloudfront.ne...e-4698.jpg.jpg

[email protected][_2_] 31-05-2021 09:50 PM

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:48:21 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

> On 5/31/2021 2:39 PM, wrote:
>
> > On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:30:32 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> >>
> >> On 5/31/2021 1:49 PM, wrote:
> >>>
> >> Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?
> >>

> > One too many crashes on your skateboard made you an idiot?
> >

> Alas all I damaged was my pride and one wrist bone.

You say.

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 09:50 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:30:27 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/31/2021 1:49 PM, wrote:
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 2:30:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>
>>> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
>> didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
>> or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
>> threshold again??

>Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?

It was a testosterone spritz from her hidden testicle.

--
The other Dave Smith.

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 10:03 PM

On 5/31/2021 2:50 PM, wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:48:21 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> One too many crashes on your skateboard made you an idiot?
>>>

>> Alas all I damaged was my pride and one wrist bone.
>>

> You say.

The guy I was goofing with at the time hit the rear deck of an older
American sedan and surrendered his upper front teeth.

I preferred using the center of the lane to carving the sides of it.

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 10:04 PM

On 5/31/2021 2:50 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 31 May 2021 14:30:27 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> > wrote:

>>> Soooooo, that washing machine you were crowing about within the last 30 days
>>> didn't at least come with a 30-day guarantee??? You can't get your money back
>>> or did they threaten to twist your girlie arms if you ever stepped across their
>>> threshold again??

>> Is it the webtv that made you into a bully?

> It was a testosterone spritz from her hidden testicle.

All that you seem to lack...

Dave Smith[_19_] 31-05-2021 10:16 PM

Well, I have a brand new electric washer coming

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:50:25 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 3:48:21 PM UTC-5, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > One too many crashes on your skateboard made you an idiot?
>> >

>> Alas all I damaged was my pride and one wrist bone.
>>

>You say.

The other Dave Smith.

Dave Smith[_1_] 31-05-2021 10:18 PM

On 2021-05-31 3:30 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/31/2021 11:47 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

Place your bets - lie or no lie?

>>> The "Tomorrow or Wednesday" sure sounds suspicious. Also, posting
>>> this at 8:AM before they open and no mention of it yesterday.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.

Did you fall for that lonely Maytag repairman commercial like I did. One
year I bought a Maytag fridge and stove. The fridge was okay other than
the butter keeper shelf constantly falling out until it finally broker
and could not be replaced. The stove was a problem. Sorry... stoves.
They came out several times to fix the stove because it had a habit of
crapping out every time I used the front right burner. They ended up
bringing me replacement. Son of a gun, I had the same problem with the
new one. After a couple more visits they finally found the problem.
That was the last Maytag I bought.

wolfy's new skateboard 31-05-2021 10:27 PM

On 5/31/2021 3:18 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-31 3:30 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:06:44 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>>> On 5/31/2021 11:47 AM, Sqwertz wrote:

> Place your bets - lie or no lie?

>>> Didn't he just buy a used one? Guess it was not very good.

>> No it wasn't, so I went for a NEW Maytag.
>>

> Did you fall for that lonely Maytag repairman commercial like I did. One
> year I bought a Maytag fridge and stove. The fridge was okay other than
> the butter keeper shelf constantly falling* out until it finally broker
> and could not be replaced. The stove was a problem. Sorry... stoves.
> They came out several times to* fix the stove because it had a habit of
> crapping out every time I used the front right burner. They ended up
> bringing me replacement. Son of a gun, I had the same problem with the
> new one. After a couple more visits they finally found the problem. That
> was the last Maytag I bought.

"Ol Lonely" as the first TV Maytag repair guy was known passed on a long
time ago.

Born Jesse Marc Weidenfeld
January 3, 1917
Buffalo, New York, U.S.
Died January 9, 1997 (aged 80)
Los Angeles, California, U.S

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/repo...ticle16247650/

GORDON JUMP
The actor who first became known as station manager Arthur Carlson on
the sitcom WKRP in Cincinatti took over the Maytag repairman role from
Jesse White in 1989 and starred in the companys commercials until 2003.

I wonder if he ran a turkey through one?

Btw, cheap Benton Harbor appliances favor Roper now.