Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Pedo Joe Biden does it again.

If it walks like a duck, etc......... how many examples will it take
before lefty sheep open their eyes? Or maybe they don't reall care.

‘Looks like she’s 19’: Uproar after Biden’s remarks about girl at
Virginia military base

President Biden made the creepy comment while speaking at Joint Base
Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia, on May 28, 2021.AP Photo/Patrick
Semansky

At ease, Joe.

President Joe Biden raised eyebrows — and a few alarms — Friday when
he lavishly complimented a little girl on her appearance during
remarks at a Virginia military base.

“I love those barrettes in your hair, man,” Biden said. “I tell you
what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there
like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age, had
joined her parents and two older brothers on the podium while her
mother introduced the president at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in
Hampton, Virginia.

Biden’s bizarre aside was noted and tweeted by The Post Millennial,
causing a commotion on Twitter.

“That’s pretty *&^%$!ed up,” tweeted longtime Republican consultant
Nathan Wurtzel, who joked in a subsequent tweet: “I guess this
explains the Lincoln Project support.”

Other reactions were even more succinct.

“Um, wut,” tweeted RealClearPolitics co-founder Tom Bevan, while
Ricochet editor-in-chief Jon Gabriel chimed in, “dude has issues.”

“Creeeeeeep!” reacted Fox News contributor Johnny “Joey” Jones, while
Townhall.com senior editor Matt Vespa tweeted: “To Catch a Predator”.

SEE ALSO

Biden keeps rewarding the world’s villains
“This is going to be his last straw,” conservative podcast host and
Spectator USA contributor Stephen Miller captioned an image of Kathy
Bates taking a sledgehammer to James Caan’s legs in the movie
“Misery.” “We’re not going to see him [Biden] for the next two weeks.”

Biden has a long history of awkward encounters with girls and young
women. In February, he told an Arizona nurse during a video conference
that she looked “like a freshman” in college.
https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/looks-...ilitary-event/

--
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/29/2021 3:49 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> If it walks like a duck, etc......... how many examples will it take
> before lefty sheep open their eyes? Or maybe they don't reall care.
>
> "Looks like shes 19: Uproar after Bidens remarks about girl at
> Virginia military base
>
> President Biden made the creepy comment while speaking at Joint Base
> Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia, on May 28, 2021.AP Photo/Patrick
> Semansky
>
> At ease, Joe.
>
> President Joe Biden raised eyebrows €” and a few alarms €” Friday when
> he lavishly complimented a little girl on her appearance during
> remarks at a Virginia military base.
>
> €śI love those barrettes in your hair, man,€ť Biden said. €śI tell you
> what, look at her, she looks like shes 19 years old, sitting there
> like a little lady with her legs crossed.€ť
>
> The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age, had
> joined her parents and two older brothers on the podium while her
> mother introduced the president at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in
> Hampton, Virginia.
>
> Bidens bizarre aside was noted and tweeted by The Post Millennial,
> causing a commotion on Twitter.
>

> €śThats pretty *&^%$!ed up,€ť tweeted longtime Republican consultant
> Nathan Wurtzel, who joked in a subsequent tweet: €śI guess this
> explains the Lincoln Project support.€ť
>
> Other reactions were even more succinct.
>
> €śUm, wut,€ť tweeted RealClearPolitics co-founder Tom Bevan, while
> Ricochet editor-in-chief Jon Gabriel chimed in, €śdude has issues.€ť
>
> €śCreeeeeeep!€ť reacted Fox News contributor Johnny €śJoey€ť Jones, while
> Townhall.com senior editor Matt Vespa tweeted: €śTo Catch a Predator€ť.
>
> SEE ALSO
>
> Biden keeps rewarding the worlds villains
> €śThis is going to be his last straw,€ť conservative podcast host and
> Spectator USA contributor Stephen Miller captioned an image of Kathy
> Bates taking a sledgehammer to James Caans legs in the movie
> €śMisery.€ť €śWere not going to see him [Biden] for the next two weeks.€ť
>
> Biden has a long history of awkward encounters with girls and young
> women. In February, he told an Arizona nurse during a video conference
> that she looked €ślike a freshman€ť in college.
> https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/looks-...ilitary-event/

Nicely done, "other Dave Smith".
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:52:12 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard