Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Default OT: P:ING - GARY - A Car For You ;-D

Hey Gary, if you got some spare change hanging around, this would be a wee step up from yer van:

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-19...its-not-enough

Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Convertible gets record $4.8 million auction bid, but it's not enough

French export is one of three muscle cars like it

"A rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi "Cuda Convertible muscle car received a high bid of $4.8 million at the Mecum Auctions event in Indianapolis Friday night, but it wasnt enough to seal the deal.

The car is just one of three like it that were built with a 426 Hemi V8 and four-speed manual transmission that year and was originally exported to a buyer in France.

One of the other examples was auctioned at a Mecum event in 2014 for $3.5 million, which remains a record for the model and traditional muscle cars, but the $4.8 million offer wasn't high enough to meet the seller's reserve price on the car in Indianapolis, which had a pre-auction estimate up to $6..5 million.

Plymouth built a total of 11 or 12 "Cuda Convertibles with the 426 Hemi V8 in 1971, the others with automatic transmissions, but even the defunct brand's current owner, Stellantis, isn't exactly sure how many.

There were several multimillion-dollar sales of American cars in Indianapolis, however, that included a 1936 Duesenberg Model J Rollston Convertible Berline for $2,800,000, a 1967 Shelby 427 S/C Cobra Roadster for $2,800,000 and a 1930 Duesenberg Model SJ Rollston Convertible that for $2,970,000..."

</>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/23/2021 10:34 AM, GM wrote:
> Hey Gary, if you got some spare change hanging around, this would be a wee step up from yer van:
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-19...its-not-enough
>
> Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Convertible gets record $4.8 million auction bid, but it's not enough
>
> French export is one of three muscle cars like it
>
> "A rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi "Cuda Convertible muscle car received a high bid of $4.8 million at the Mecum Auctions event in Indianapolis Friday night, but it wasnt enough to seal the deal.

That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
I just won't pay any more than that for it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 7:55:52 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 5/23/2021 10:34 AM, GM wrote:
> > Hey Gary, if you got some spare change hanging around, this would be a wee step up from yer van:
> >
> > https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-19...its-not-enough
> >
> > Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Convertible gets record $4.8 million auction bid, but it's not enough
> >
> > French export is one of three muscle cars like it
> >
> > "A rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi "Cuda Convertible muscle car received a high bid of $4.8 million at the Mecum Auctions event in Indianapolis Friday night, but it wasnt enough to seal the deal.
> >

> That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
> I just won't pay any more than that for it.

Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/23/2021 12:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 7:55:52 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/23/2021 10:34 AM, GM wrote:
>>> Hey Gary, if you got some spare change hanging around, this would be a wee step up from yer van:
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-19...its-not-enough
>>>
>>> Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Convertible gets record $4.8 million auction bid, but it's not enough
>>>
>>> French export is one of three muscle cars like it
>>>
>>> "A rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi "Cuda Convertible muscle car received a high bid of $4.8 million at the Mecum Auctions event in Indianapolis Friday night, but it wasnt enough to seal the deal.
>>>

>> That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
>> I just won't pay any more than that for it.

> Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.

He missed the best evah:

https://dodgeforum.com/articles/plym...clipses-15000/

Neon has only 68 original miles, features a five-speed manual
transmission, and, oh yeah, its the last Plymouth that was ever made.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-plymouth-neon/

AUCTION RESULT
Winning Bid USD $19,000 by Bricci
Auction Ended Monday, May 10 at 12:15pm
Bids 19
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/23/2021 12:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
> >> I just won't pay any more than that for it.

> > Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.
> >

> He missed the best evah:
>
> https://dodgeforum.com/articles/plym...clipses-15000/
>

> Neon has only 68 original miles, features a five-speed manual
> transmission, and, oh yeah, its the last Plymouth that was ever made.
>
> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-plymouth-neon/
>
> AUCTION RESULT
> Winning Bid USD $19,000 by Bricci
> Auction Ended Monday, May 10 at 12:15pm
> Bids 19

I'd rather have my 67 Barracuda. It had a tiny 273 V8 - it was damn lovely..
http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ply...s-perfect.html

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/23/2021 1:21 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 9:08:50 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.
>>>

>> He missed the best evah:
>>
>> https://dodgeforum.com/articles/plym...clipses-15000/
>>

>> Neon has only 68 original miles, features a five-speed manual
>> transmission, and, oh yeah, its the last Plymouth that was ever made.
>>
>> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-plymouth-neon/
>>
>> AUCTION RESULT
>> Winning Bid USD $19,000 by Bricci
>> Auction Ended Monday, May 10 at 12:15pm
>> Bids 19

> I'd rather have my 67 Barracuda. It had a tiny 273 V8 - it was damn lovely.
> http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ply...s-perfect.html

North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.

Clean ride for sure.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10:13:18 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/23/2021 1:21 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> He missed the best evah:
> >>
> >> https://dodgeforum.com/articles/plym...clipses-15000/
> >>

> >> Neon has only 68 original miles, features a five-speed manual
> >> transmission, and, oh yeah, its the last Plymouth that was ever made.
> >>
> >> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-plymouth-neon/
> >>
> >> AUCTION RESULT
> >> Winning Bid USD $19,000 by Bricci
> >> Auction Ended Monday, May 10 at 12:15pm
> >> Bids 19

> > I'd rather have my 67 Barracuda. It had a tiny 273 V8 - it was damn lovely.
> > http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ply...s-perfect.html
> >

> North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.
>
> Clean ride for sure.

There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 May 2021 13:08:41 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/23/2021 12:54 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
>>> I just won't pay any more than that for it.

>> Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.
>>

>He missed the best evah:
>
>https://dodgeforum.com/articles/plym...clipses-15000/
>

>Neon has only 68 original miles, features a five-speed manual
>transmission, and, oh yeah, it’s the last Plymouth that was ever made.
>
>https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2001-plymouth-neon/
>
>AUCTION RESULT
>Winning Bid USD $19,000 by Bricci
>Auction Ended Monday, May 10 at 12:15pm
>Bids 19

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 May 2021 11:54:50 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 7:55:52 AM UTC-10, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 5/23/2021 10:34 AM, GM wrote:
>> > Hey Gary, if you got some spare change hanging around, this would be a wee step up from yer van:
>> >
>> > https://www.foxnews.com/auto/rare-19...its-not-enough
>> >
>> > Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda Convertible gets record $4.8 million auction bid, but it's not enough
>> >
>> > French export is one of three muscle cars like it
>> >
>> > "A rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda Convertible muscle car received a high bid of $4.8 million at the Mecum Auctions event in Indianapolis Friday night, but it wasn’t enough to seal the deal.
>> >

>> That's crazy. I was bidding on it too but dropped out at 4.2 million.
>> I just won't pay any more than that for it.

>Forget about that car. Just buy a used Challenger SRT Hellcat and chop the top off. What a steal. My mom had a 70 Barracuda with a small 318 V8. Even at my tender age, I realized that there was something wrong with a car that would lose traction in the rear so easily. That convertible, with a heavier, more powerful engine would be one dangerous car.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 23 May 2021 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10:13:18 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > I'd rather have my 67 Barracuda. It had a tiny 273 V8 - it was damn lovely.
>> > http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ply...s-perfect.html
>> >

>> North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.
>>
>> Clean ride for sure.

>There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/23/2021 2:55 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 10:13:18 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> I'd rather have my 67 Barracuda. It had a tiny 273 V8 - it was damn lovely.
>>> http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/ply...s-perfect.html
>>>

>> North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.
>>
>> Clean ride for sure.

> There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.

So that is now your car?

Or just an example?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 10:24:51 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/23/2021 2:55 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.
>>>
>>> Clean ride for sure.

>> There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.
>>

>So that is now your car?
>
>Or just an example?

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:24:57 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/23/2021 2:55 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> North Carolina car, should be rust free ftmp.
> >>
> >> Clean ride for sure.

> > There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.
> >

> So that is now your car?
>
> Or just an example?

Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car.. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 14:01:29 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:24:57 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.
>> >

>> So that is now your car?
>>
>> Or just an example?

>Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 3:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 6:24:57 AM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> There was no gas cap door. You push the tab on the side and the chrome door/cap would flip up. The turn signals were tricked out to look like rally lamps. The first time I shifted the automatic stick, I cut my thumb. I guess I was too excited. That's the breaks, I didn't care about that because I was happy as a clam.
>>>

>> So that is now your car?
>>
>> Or just an example?

> Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!

Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?

No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
bait so...

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/

This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the sellers name.

The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
installed in 2019.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 16:01:24 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 3:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> So that is now your car?
>>>
>>> Or just an example?

>> Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!
>>

>Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?
>
>No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
>bait so...
>
>https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/
>
>This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
>Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the seller’s name.
>
>The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
>horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
>The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
>have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
>installed in 2019.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 12:01:30 PM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:
> On 5/24/2021 3:01 PM, dsi1 wrote:

> >> So that is now your car?
> >>
> >> Or just an example?

> > Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!
> >

> Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?
>
> No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
> bait so...
>
> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/
>
> This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
> Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the sellers name.
>
> The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
> horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
> The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
> have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
> installed in 2019.

The MR2 are pretty cool cars but I don't have the facilities to maintain a mid-engine turbo engine i.e., a garage that I can keep a car in for a few months or years. I changed a timing belt and water pump on a VW and what a mess that was! I used my parent's car port for a couple of weeks - that was me being a bad son!
Something simple with a front engine with rear wheel drive would be my cup of tea i.e., an older Mazda Miata would be fine. Unfortunately, my wife is scared to death of those things. That's the breaks.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 24 May 2021 16:10:57 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 12:01:30 PM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>> > Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!
>> >

>> Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?
>>
>> No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
>> bait so...
>>
>> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/
>>
>> This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
>> Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the seller’s name.
>>
>> The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
>> horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
>> The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
>> have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
>> installed in 2019.

>The MR2 are pretty cool cars but I don't have the facilities to maintain a mid-engine turbo engine i.e., a garage that I can keep a car in for a few months or years. I changed a timing belt and water pump on a VW and what a mess that was! I used my parent's car port for a couple of weeks - that was me being a bad son!
>Something simple with a front engine with rear wheel drive would be my cup of tea i.e., an older Mazda Miata would be fine. Unfortunately, my wife is scared to death of those things. That's the breaks.

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/24/2021 5:10 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 12:01:30 PM UTC-10, wolfy's new skateboard wrote:

>>> Back in the late 80's I stopped getting cool cars and started getting boring cars. These days, I like to drive generic type cars that nobody will notice. My next used car I get will probably be a small Toyota SUV so we can have a matching set. Our next car after that will probably be an electric car. The idea of getting a brand-new car terrifies me - that's way too big of a responsibility!
>>>

>> Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?
>>
>> No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
>> bait so...
>>
>> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/
>>
>> This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
>> Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the sellers name.
>>
>> The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
>> horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
>> The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
>> have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
>> installed in 2019.

> The MR2 are pretty cool cars but I don't have the facilities to maintain a mid-engine turbo engine i.e., a garage that I can keep a car in for a few months or years. I changed a timing belt and water pump on a VW and what a mess that was! I used my parent's car port for a couple of weeks - that was me being a bad son!
> Something simple with a front engine with rear wheel drive would be my cup of tea i.e., an older Mazda Miata would be fine. Unfortunately, my wife is scared to death of those things. That's the breaks.

Turbos ought to be work bench/ kitchen table rebuildable ftmp - seals
and bearings ain't no biggy.

If not a Miata, then the Subaru/Toyota BRZ/86 is an underappreciated ride.

You should show your wifey this site...or not...lol...

https://www.nhtsa.gov/ratings

FRONTAL CRASH SIDE CRASH

2017 Toyota 86 2 DR RWD 4 star rating. 5 star rating.

'04 Mazda Miata/MX-5 2-DR. Convertible

4 star rating. 3 star rating.

Then she will know that you speak truth to power, lol...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 25 May 2021 11:56:04 -0600, wolfy's new skateboard
> wrote:

>On 5/24/2021 5:10 PM, dsi1 wrote:

>>> Do you have a local tab for "Bring a Trailer"?
>>>
>>> No matter, sounds like you might dig one of these, but red is still cop
>>> bait so...
>>>
>>> https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-toyota-mr2-85/
>>>
>>> This SW20 shows 83k miles and is offered with service records, a clean
>>> Carfax report, and clean Nevada title in the seller’s name.
>>>
>>> The mid-mounted turbocharged 2.0L 3S-GTE inline-four was rated at 200
>>> horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 200 lb-ft of torque at 3,200 rpm when new.
>>> The timing belt, tensioner, water pump, oil pump, and seals are said to
>>> have been replaced in August 2020, while a replacement alternator was
>>> installed in 2019.

>> The MR2 are pretty cool cars but I don't have the facilities to maintain a mid-engine turbo engine i.e., a garage that I can keep a car in for a few months or years. I changed a timing belt and water pump on a VW and what a mess that was! I used my parent's car port for a couple of weeks - that was me being a bad son!
>> Something simple with a front engine with rear wheel drive would be my cup of tea i.e., an older Mazda Miata would be fine. Unfortunately, my wife is scared to death of those things. That's the breaks.
>>

>Turbos ought to be work bench/ kitchen table rebuildable ftmp - seals
>and bearings ain't no biggy.
>
>If not a Miata, then the Subaru/Toyota BRZ/86 is an underappreciated ride.
>
>You should show your wifey this site...or not...lol...
>
>https://www.nhtsa.gov/ratings
>
> FRONTAL CRASH SIDE CRASH
>
>2017 Toyota 86 2 DR RWD 4 star rating. 5 star rating.
>

>'04 Mazda Miata/MX-5 2-DR. Convertible
>
> 4 star rating. 3 star rating.
>
>Then she will know that you speak truth to power, lol...

This is a message from the other Dave Smith.

Too old for Gary Ed Pawlowski[_5_] General Cooking 5 14-02-2021 03:40 PM
Gary-ish [email protected] General Cooking 2 08-12-2018 01:11 AM
Enough! (WAS OT for Gary) Bruce[_28_] General Cooking 0 29-06-2017 03:42 AM
Gary V in NYT Mark Lipton[_1_] Wine 2 09-09-2009 08:34 PM
Gary Who? Bubba[_8_] Barbecue 0 07-05-2009 12:14 AM