Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "I am a TREE"

"I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
for me......"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can
> be the Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you
> live in........I am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love
> to play.......I am the Paper you read or write on and I can provide
> your Kids a College Education or buy you a new Car......I can be made
> into Gasoline or be simple Firewood for a pleasant Family
> Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or Corn.......If you cut me
> down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short time to take my
> place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available for him to
> use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses for
> me......"

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:

> "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
> Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
> am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
> Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
> or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
> for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
> Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
> time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
> for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
> for me......"

Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
through a different and highly unconventional channel.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Usenet Support Personnel wrote:

> On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:
>
> > "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I
> > can be the Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that
> > you live in........I am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you
> > love to play.......I am the Paper you read or write on and I can
> > provide your Kids a College Education or buy you a new Car......I
> > can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood for a pleasant
> > Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or Corn.......If you
> > cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short time to
> > take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
> > for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT
> > of uses for me......"

> Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
> seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
> forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
> account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
> through a different and highly unconventional channel.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:38:16 AM UTC-10, Usenet Support Personnel wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:
>
> > "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
> > Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in.........I
> > am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
> > Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
> > or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
> > for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
> > Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
> > time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
> > for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
> > for me......"

> Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
> seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
> forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
> account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
> through a different and highly unconventional channel.

I have been thinking about that. It's a pretty good idea. I haven't done it yet because I'm skeptical of Google's level of concern about forgeries and harassment. The new Google Groups has made it no longer possible to examine header information and or group statistics. The report abuse feature isn't all that helpful. The new GG seems to encourage forgeries and hate speech.. OTOH, I suppose it would hurt to try. Thanks for the encouragement!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 15:19:18 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:38:16 AM UTC-10, Usenet Support Personnel wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:
>>
>> > "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
>> > Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
>> > am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
>> > Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
>> > or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
>> > for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
>> > Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
>> > time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
>> > for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
>> > for me......"

>> Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
>> seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
>> forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
>> account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
>> through a different and highly unconventional channel.

>I have been thinking about that. It's a pretty good idea. I haven't done it yet because I'm skeptical of Google's level of concern about forgeries and harassment. The new Google Groups has made it no longer possible to examine header information and or group statistics. The report abuse feature isn't all that helpful. The new GG seems to encourage forgeries and hate speech. OTOH, I suppose it would hurt to try. Thanks for the encouragement!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>"I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
>Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
>am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
>Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
>or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
>for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
>Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
>time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
>for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
>for me......"

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 16:38:11 -0500, Usenet Support Personnel
> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:
>
>> "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
>> Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
>> am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
>> Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
>> or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
>> for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
>> Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
>> time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
>> for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
>> for me......"

>Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
>seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
>forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
>account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
>through a different and highly unconventional channel.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/15/2021 5:38 PM, Usenet Support Personnel wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT), dsi1 wrote:
>
>> "I am a large PLANT that can make all yer dreams come true.....I can be the
>> Grand Piano in yer living room......I am the House that you live in........I
>> am the handle on yer Broom and the Guitar you love to play.......I am the
>> Paper you read or write on and I can provide your Kids a College Education
>> or buy you a new Car......I can be made into Gasoline or be simple Firewood
>> for a pleasant Family Evening.....I can be farmed like Wheat or
>> Corn.......If you cut me down and use me, another Tree will grow in a short
>> time to take my place.....I am one of the Resources that Man has available
>> for him to use and I will be around FOREVER because Man has a LOT of uses
>> for me......"

> Hey dsi1 - I hope you're collecting and reporting all this to Google
> seeing as how both of you are Google users, they should take
> forgeries and harassment seriously these days and shut down his
> account and IP access. I just sent a big batch of these forgeries
> through a different and highly unconventional channel.

Your ass sucks canal water, netKKKop.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:38:46 -0400, Josie MacDaddy