Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well, I retired an old museum piece today!

My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!

As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(

Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:24:58 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> >
> > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> >

> Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...
>
> <chuckle>
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

**** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

Did you put those fossils on display too? You need to drag the
nordic track out there too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:24:58 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> > >
> > > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> > >

> > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did....at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

I would otherwise dislike Greg, but for two things:
One, he has a sense of humor, and
Two, he hates you. He is really hateful toward you.

I like everyone who hates you, John, even the anon trolls, but they
aren't as funny as Greg, except sometimes when the one main anon
troll chooses new names that are kind of funny. The newest name
is the funniest to me, "I left the seat up."

Most of the people you have known have just gotten themselves
away from you.

€śMommy, wheres Daddy?€ť
€śLooking at the stars.€ť
€śMommy, do you hate Daddy, too?€ť
€śYes, child. I hate him, too.€ť
€śMommy, I love you. Do you know why?€ť
€śWhy?€ť
€śBecause you hate Daddy. Its fun to hate Daddy, isnt it?€ť
€śYes, child.€ť
€śWhy does Daddy look at the stars all the time, Mommy?€ť
€śBecause hes an asshole.€ť
€śDo assholes always look at the stars, Mommy?€ť
€śYour father does.€ť
--Richard Brautigan

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

MPPP

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

, wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say....
> > >
> > > <chuckle>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(
> >

> I would otherwise dislike Greg, but for two things:
> One, he has a sense of humor, and
> Two, he hates you. He is really hateful toward you.
>
> I like everyone who hates you, John, even the anon trolls, but they
> aren't as funny as Greg, except sometimes when the one main anon
> troll chooses new names that are kind of funny. The newest name
> is the funniest to me, "I left the seat up."
>
> Most of the people you have known have just gotten themselves
> away from you.
>
> €śMommy, wheres Daddy?€ť
> €śLooking at the stars.€ť
> €śMommy, do you hate Daddy, too?€ť
> €śYes, child. I hate him, too.€ť
> €śMommy, I love you. Do you know why?€ť
> €śWhy?€ť
> €śBecause you hate Daddy. Its fun to hate Daddy, isnt it?€ť
> €śYes, child.€ť
> €śWhy does Daddy look at the stars all the time, Mommy?€ť
> €śBecause hes an asshole.€ť
> €śDo assholes always look at the stars, Mommy?€ť
> €śYour father does.€ť
> --Richard Brautigan

Lol...

Now Steve will come along, begging me to "top" him in an act of anal coition...he loves to "bottom", ya know...

And Ca-wole will once again witlessly congratulate John for National Nursing Day...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> >
> > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
> >

> Did you put those fossils on display too? You need to drag the
> nordic track out there too.

He could get Kuthe Kreek going out back in the yard, open a "Kuthe World" with all the wierd junque he has to display...

Kuthe Kreek could empty into one of his potholes, would make a dandy swimmin' hole on those foetid hot St. Looey summer daze...

He could dress up in a woman's dress, cavort and rant around, and be his own FREAK Show...

Have a resto that [ONLY!] features his famous Garlique Potatoes and Magicke Beanz...

Charge the local hillybilly and ghetto kidz a quarter admission, he'd be RICH RICH RICH by the end of the summer...

I bet Bernie Sanders would even fly out just to see it...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:24:58 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> > >
> > > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> > >

> > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did....at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???

Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???

You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...

IMWTK...!!!

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Well, KOOKthe was an old mentally ill asshole today!

On 5/12/2021 2:36 PM, **** off and die, KOOKthe:

> My

You have no "FACTS," ****tard. You're a nauseatingly stupid self-
absorbed mentally ill idiot.

Eat shit and choke on it, ASSHOLE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...
>>>
>>> <chuckle>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

> Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
>
> Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
>
> You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
>
> IMWTK...!!!

No, silly, it's now a shrine at the church of facts.

What he should have done is to spend a few hundred thousand and had
it retrofitted with batteries and 100% electric tesla drive train.
Maybe have some stained glass rainbow windows made too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 5:36 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

If retired you are never going to use it again. Hope you get a good
price when it is sold.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:35:46 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> GM wrote:

> >> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

> > Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
> >
> > Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
> >
> > You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
> >
> > IMWTK...!!!
> >

> No, silly, it's now a shrine at the church of facts.
>
> What he should have done is to spend a few hundred thousand and had
> it retrofitted with batteries and 100% electric tesla drive train.
> Maybe have some stained glass rainbow windows made too.

Right now, used car prices have gone batshit crazy. We're thinking about
selling my wife's car that she bought in 2017 for $7992 because we could
likely get $9000 for it, with 25K miles on it.

Same with house prices. I floated selling our rental property, and listed it at
Zillow "Zestimate" price, and even with all its flaws, I might get it.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked
> her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no
> bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's
> series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens
> could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male
> and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN....

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:

> wrote:
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> > Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked
> > her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no
> > bullshit, only the Facts!
> >
> > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's
> > series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens
> > could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male
> > and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> >

> Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy
> did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a
> useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it
> quits", shall we say...
>
> <chuckle>

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:24:58 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch
> > > on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and
> > > parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No
> > > dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> > >
> > > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of
> > > PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo
> > > Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever
> > > found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From
> > > Africa! :-(
> > >

> > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy
> > did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a
> > useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it
> > quits", shall we say...
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:

> , wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> > > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(
> > >

> > I would otherwise dislike Greg, but for two things:
> > One, he has a sense of humor, and
> > Two, he hates you. He is really hateful toward you.
> >
> > I like everyone who hates you, John, even the anon trolls, but they
> > aren't as funny as Greg, except sometimes when the one main anon
> > troll chooses new names that are kind of funny. The newest name
> > is the funniest to me, "I left the seat up."
> >
> > Most of the people you have known have just gotten themselves
> > away from you.
> >
> > €śMommy, wheres Daddy?€ť
> > €śLooking at the stars.€ť
> > €śMommy, do you hate Daddy, too?€ť
> > €śYes, child. I hate him, too.€ť
> > €śMommy, I love you. Do you know why?€ť
> > €śWhy?€ť
> > €śBecause you hate Daddy. Its fun to hate Daddy, isnt it?€ť
> > €śYes, child.€ť
> > €śWhy does Daddy look at the stars all the time, Mommy?€ť
> > €śBecause hes an asshole.€ť
> > €śDo assholes always look at the stars, Mommy?€ť
> > €śYour father does.€ť
> > --Richard Brautigan

> Lol...
>
> Now Steve will come along, begging me to "top" him in an act of anal
> coition...he loves to "bottom", ya know...
>
> And Ca-wole will once again witlessly congratulate John for National
> Nursing Day...
>
> <chuckle>

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> GM wrote:
> > On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5,
> > wrote:

> > > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

> > Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you
> > intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
> >
> > Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto
> > wreckers...???
> >
> > You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
> >
> > IMWTK...!!!
> >

> No, silly, it's now a shrine at the church of facts.
>
> What he should have done is to spend a few hundred thousand and had
> it retrofitted with batteries and 100% electric tesla drive train.
> Maybe have some stained glass rainbow windows made too.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> > Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked
> > her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no
> > bullshit, only the Facts!
> >
> > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's
> > series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens
> > could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male
> > and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN....
> >

> Did you put those fossils on display too? You need to drag the nordic
> track out there too.

The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 14:36:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!

Looks like the 'United Church of FACTS' is BROKE and ****ed up their
nursing career. Again. I suspected as much.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:33:22 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7:35:46 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > GM wrote:

> > > Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
> > >
> > > Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
> > >
> > > You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
> > >
> > > IMWTK...!!!
> > >

> > No, silly, it's now a shrine at the church of facts.
> >
> > What he should have done is to spend a few hundred thousand and had
> > it retrofitted with batteries and 100% electric tesla drive train.
> > Maybe have some stained glass rainbow windows made too.
> >

> Right now, used car prices have gone batshit crazy. We're thinking about
> selling my wife's car that she bought in 2017 for $7992 because we could
> likely get $9000 for it, with 25K miles on it.
>
> Same with house prices. I floated selling our rental property, and listed it at
> Zillow "Zestimate" price, and even with all its flaws, I might get it.
>
> --Bryan

We checked out an affordable home selling for $600,000. Ha ha, my granddaughter was freaked out about the place. I suppose it looked like a haunted house to her. It looked like a super money pit to me. Interesting architecture. How often does one see a large crack running up the side of a home up to the second floor? Hopefully, never.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:24:58 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> > > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch
> > > on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and
> > > parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No
> > > dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> > >
> > > As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of
> > > PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo
> > > Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever
> > > found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From
> > > Africa! :-(
> > >

> > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy
> > did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a
> > useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it
> > quits", shall we say...
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:33:22 AM UTC-10,
> wrote:
> > > Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline
> > > and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS!
> > > No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts! >>>> >>>> As revealed by
> > > the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about
> > > The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be
> > > traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and
> > > One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-( >>>> >>> Why
> > > don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy
> > > did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a
> > > useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it
> > > quits", shall we say... >>> >>> <chuckle> >>> >>> -- >>> Best

> > > No, silly, it's now a shrine at the church of facts.
> > >
> > > What he should have done is to spend a few hundred thousand and
> > > had it retrofitted with batteries and 100% electric tesla drive
> > > train. Maybe have some stained glass rainbow windows made too.
> > >

> > Right now, used car prices have gone batshit crazy. We're thinking
> > about selling my wife's car that she bought in 2017 for $7992
> > because we could likely get $9000 for it, with 25K miles on it.
> >
> > Same with house prices. I floated selling our rental property, and
> > listed it at Zillow "Zestimate" price, and even with all its flaws,
> > I might get it.
> >
> > --Bryan

> We checked out an affordable home selling for $600,000. Ha ha, my
> granddaughter was freaked out about the place. I suppose it looked
> like a haunted house to her. It looked like a super money pit to me.
> Interesting architecture. How often does one see a large crack
> running up the side of a home up to the second floor? Hopefully,
> never.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michele Maurer wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 14:36:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
>
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> > Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked
> > her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no
> > bullshit, only the Facts!

> Looks like the 'United Church of FACTS' is BROKE and ****ed up their
> nursing career. Again. I suspected as much.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:46:03 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 5:34:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say....
> > >
> > > <chuckle>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

> Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
>
> Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
>
> You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
>
> IMWTK...!!!
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

Baby II is a viable ICE vehicle, so I will have to drive every once in a while, if for no other reason that to keep the battery charged.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 May 2021 18:13:54 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:46:03 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

>> > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

>> Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
>>
>> Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
>>
>> You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
>>
>> IMWTK...!!!
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Baby II is a viable ICE vehicle, so I will have to drive every once in a while, if for no other reason that to keep the battery charged.
>
>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Umm, what is the idea of your post... WTF. Are you literally posting
that you parked your car somewhere??

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/12/2021 3:34 PM, KOOKthe crapped:

>> Why don't you do us all a favor and commit SUICIDE like your mommy did...at least she had the good sense to realize that she was a useless burden to everyone and so it was time for her to "call it quits", shall we say...
>>
>> <chuckle>

> FU

Yes, why don't you? Just follow the example set by your precious mommy.

DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/13/2021 6:13 PM, KOOKthe is a mentally ill ****wit:

NOBODY CARES, ASSHOLE! FOLLOW YOUR MOM'S EXAMPLE AND DROP ****ING DEAD!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:46:03 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

>>> **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

>> Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
>>
>> Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
>>
>> You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
>>
>> IMWTK...!!!
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> Baby II is a viable ICE vehicle, so I will have to drive every once in a while, if for no other reason that to keep the battery charged.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Buy a battery tender and hook to the battery. Don't worry, they are
100% electric and burn *zero* gasoline. Rainbow tribe approved.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 12 May 2021 14:36:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:

> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and
> parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No
> dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!

Yeah, it's total sense that you would fill up the tank and have it
detailed just before you'd never drive it again.

You'll be driving it by May 28th, right after you drive into a
building (and not through vehicle entrance) on May 27th.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 8:13:57 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 6:46:03 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:

> > > **** YOUI Greg Sorrow! :-(

> > Uh, why did you "tanked her up with gasoline" and park it if you intend to "retired an old museum piece today"...???
> >
> > Wouldn't you drain the gas, and then take it to the auto wreckers...???
> >
> > You'd get a few bux for the scrap value, at least...
> >
> > IMWTK...!!!
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> Baby II is a viable ICE vehicle, so I will have to drive every once in a while, if for no other reason that to keep the battery charged.

Park it in a garage, and leave it running while you take a nap.
A very, very, long nap.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 May 2021 22:30:32 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> Yeah, it's total sense that you would fill up the tank and have it
> detailed just before you'd never drive it again.

I made that mistake with one of my Dad's camper vans that had an extra
tank built-in (about $200). At that time, the van and my Dad were winding
down driving operability. Most of that gas is still in the tanks.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:05:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy
> wrote:

>On Thu, 13 May 2021 22:30:32 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> Yeah, it's total sense that you would fill up the tank and have it
>> detailed just before you'd never drive it again.

>I made that mistake with one of my Dad's camper vans that had an extra
>tank built-in (about $200). At that time, the van and my Dad were winding
>down driving operability. Most of that gas is still in the tanks.

Not smart... gas goes stale, conditioners evaporate and shorten engine
life.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-14 9:42 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:05:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy

>> I made that mistake with one of my Dad's camper vans that had an extra
>> tank built-in (about $200). At that time, the van and my Dad were winding
>> down driving operability. Most of that gas is still in the tanks.

> Not smart... gas goes stale, conditioners evaporate and shorten engine
> life.

I get a kick out of people who rush out and stock up on gas they won't
be using for a while. They are paying premium prices for a product that
is likely to be back down in price before they need it. They waste a lot
of time and gas sitting there idling while they wait to get their gas,
and then probably spill a lot of it. It is a big time money loser. Stay
home and conserve your fuel.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 12 May 2021 14:36:56 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on
> > Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and
> > parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No
> > dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
> >

> Yeah, it's total sense that you would fill up the tank and have it
> detailed just before you'd never drive it again.
>
> You'll be driving it by May 28th, right after you drive into a
> building (and not through vehicle entrance) on May 27th.
>
> -sw

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2021 22:30:32 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
> > Yeah, it's total sense that you would fill up the tank and have it
> > detailed just before you'd never drive it again.

> I made that mistake with one of my Dad's camper vans that had an
> extra tank built-in (about $200). At that time, the van and my Dad
> were winding down driving operability. Most of that gas is still in
> the tanks.

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

, wrote:

> My 2008 Grand Caravan after getting her detailed by Final Touch on Natural Bridge today! And I tanked her up with gasoline and parked her out front of my house, the United Church of FACTS! No dogma, no bullshit, only the Facts!
>
> As revealed by the PBS program Origins, a now absent part of PBS's series about The History Of Africa, detailing how all Homo Sapiens could be traced to the same two oldest fossils ever found. One Male and One Female. Over 150,000 years old! From Africa! :-(

"We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon €” no alternative. The Egyptians could run to Egypt, the Syrians into Syria. The only place we could run was into the sea, and before we did that we might as well fight..."

- Golda Meir
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/14/2021 2:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-14 9:42 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:05:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy

>>> I made that mistake with one of my Dad's camper vans that had an extra
>>> tank built-in (about $200). At that time, the van and my Dad were
>>> winding
>>> down driving operability. Most of that gas is still in the tanks.

>> Not smart... gas goes stale, conditioners evaporate and shorten engine
>> life.
>>

> I get a kick out of people who rush out and stock up on gas they won't
> be using for a while.

You're easily entertained, dipshit.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:04:58 -0400, Joie MacDonalds
> wrote:

>On 5/14/2021 2:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2021-05-14 9:42 a.m., Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:05:24 -0000 (UTC), Mike Duffy

>>> Not smart... gas goes stale, conditioners evaporate and shorten engine
>>> life.
>>>

>> I get a kick out of people who rush out and stock up on gas they won't
>> be using for a while.
> >

>You're easily entertained, dipshit.

Posted to rec.food.cooking