Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

Default Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died bedridden on April Fool's day and Falwell retired today from this world while at work at his office.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ would answer "1" about their feeling
that they are being treated unfairly because we know everything
happens in the manner according to GOD's perfect will.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

And, so we are no longer of this world just as our LORD is not of this
world...

....instead, we are just passing through the world on "the way" to
eternal life in HIS everlasting Kingdom.

"KING of kings and LORD of lords." (Revelation 19:16)

Amen ! ! !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

MarilynMann wrote:
> [...]
> unfairness and coronary events. The risk of incident coronary events
> among participants who strongly or moderately agreed that they were
> often treated unfairly was 55% higher than those who reported fair
> treatment, controlling for age, gender, employment grade, established
> coronary risk factors and other work-related psychosocial
> characteristics. Unfairness was also independently associated with
> poor physical and mental functioning at follow-up, controlling for
> baseline factors including health functioning.
>
> Challenges to an individual's sense of personal value or self-worth26
> owing to unfairness may influence health through emotional and
> biological pathways. Emotional reactions include humiliation that may,
> in turn, result in inward-focused and/or outward-focused negative
> emotions depending on attributions of blame relative to acts of
> injustice. Inward-focused negative emotions occur when individuals,
> who are treated unfairly, evaluate themselves negatively or make
> internal attributions of responsibility. Outward-focused negative
> emotions occur when individuals evaluate others and externalise blame
> for the acts of injustice.27 Inward-focused affective responses to
> acts of unfairness may include feelings of being devalued or
> insecurity about personal worth that are precursors of depression and
> anxiety. Outward-focused affective responses may include anger and
> hostility, often used as a "face-saving strategy" to defend the loss
> of dignity.28 Both categories of emotional reactions have been found
> to influence CHD.29
>
> Potential mechanisms connecting unfairness and health may also include
> biological reactions such as alterations of autonomic functions,
> neuroendocrine changes, development of metabolic syndrome, insulin
> resistance, disturbances in coagulation, and inflammatory and immune
> that may impair physical health functioning.31
>
> Obviously, further research is required. First, we need to establish
> whether the health effects of unfairness are independent of other
> psychosocial constructs unmeasured in the present study, such as
> negative emotions, happiness and social engagement. Second, we need to
> use repeated measurements of physical, socioeconomic and psychosocial
> factors to examine mediating mechanisms and to minimise the
> possibility of residual confounding.
>
> * * *
> In conclusion, this is the first longitudinal study to show that a
> general sense of unfairness is associated with CHD and poor health
> functioning. Consistent with the hypothesis suggesting that fairness
> is a fundamental aspect of human behaviour, social relations and the
> organisation of society, the frequency with which people experience
> unfairness may influence their physical and mental health. Future
> research is needed to investigate the societal, relational and
> biological mechanisms that may underlie the effects of unfairness on

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ would answer "1" about their feeling
that they are being treated unfairly because we know everything
happens in the manner according to GOD's perfect will.

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

.... we are simply forgiven by GOD:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will you please shut the **** up already? Real Christians don't spew the way
you do. Merton would disassemble you like a cheap watch.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...05b98c4a29388?

> > The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
> > special...

> > ... we are simply forgiven by GOD:

> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

> Will you please shut the **** up already?

Have not been speaking.

> Real Christians don't spew the way
> you do.

We do write HIS way.

> Merton would disassemble you like a cheap watch.

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You remain in my prayers dear neighbor Joe whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

I wonder what the real Dr. Chung will say when he finds out you've been
using his name under false pretenses.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

In article .com>,
says...
<flushed>

The fact that Chung posts obsessively about "PROOFS" is proof of one
thing only.

To the truly faithful, no proof is necessary. He is either totally
insecure in his beliefs, and therefore clinging to straws of hope that
he has actually backed the right horse, or his Christianity is about as
genuine as his scam diets and other lies.

Either way the "PROOF" is there. Chung is no Christian. In fact he's
"convicted" by his own spluttering and hissing.

FR

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

In article >,
says...
> I wonder what the real Dr. Chung will say when he finds out you've been
> using his name under false pretenses.

presumably the same thing that, if there is indeed a God, he might be
asking too. And for the same reasons.

FR
Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> I wonder what the real Dr. Chung will say when he finds out you've been
> using his name under false pretenses.

The same thing you would say to your reflection in the mirror when you
understand that it is the nature of your reflection to look like
you...

.... nothing.

And so my posts will look like that which I would write.

Truth is simple.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
>>
>> I wonder what the real Dr. Chung will say when he finds out you've been
>> using his name under false pretenses.

> The same thing you would say to your reflection in the mirror when you
> understand that it is the nature of your reflection to look like
> you...
>
> ... nothing.
>
> And so my posts will look like that which I would write.
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Tell your holy spirit I said to stop on by here sometime. I'll take him on a
one-way fishing trip.

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

In article .com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > writes:

Brother Phelps is going to be annoyed with you for failing to point
out that it's "lying, false prophet Jerry Falwell", a
"wolf in sheep's clothing", who "has made those that follow
his folly to be twice as evil as he is". For which
"Falwell is in Hell! Deal with it!"

Oh, and by the way:

Falwell bitterly and viciously attacked WBC because of
WBC's fiathful Bible preaching -- thereby committing
the unpardonable sin -- otherwise known as the
sin gainst the Holy Ghost.

Does this mean that not only is Jerry Falwell in Hell,
he's also become a demon?

-- cary

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> > convicted neighbor JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
> >>
> >> I wonder what the real Dr. Chung will say when he finds out you've been
> >> using his name under false pretenses.

> > The same thing you would say to your reflection in the mirror when you
> > understand that it is the nature of your reflection to look like
> > you...
> >
> > ... nothing.
> >
> > And so my posts will look like that which I would write.
> >
> > Truth is simple.
> >
> > Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Tell your holy spirit I said to stop on by here sometime.

HE guides me and not the other way around.

> I'll take him on a one-way fishing trip.

You are already well on your way on a one-way fishing trip without
HIM:

http://www.av1611.org/hell.html

Suggested reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...1e4842810dad6?

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets"
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.evangelical

Default WOOF of CHUNG: so God was responsible for the baby in the microwave?

In article .com>,
says...
> The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ would answer "1" about their feeling
> that they are being treated unfairly because we know everything
> happens in the manner according to GOD's perfect will.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/05/20....ap/index.html

another religious loony demonstrates the same kind of schizophrenic
behaviour as Chunk.

FR