Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT: While being tested...

While being tested for Covid the nurse asked me if I'd had a sudden
loss of taste. "Oh no" I said. "I've dressed like this all my life."

(This may be a rare example of a NEW JOKE!)
--

Bob
Sidera errantia quibus procella tenebrarum in aeternum servata est
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021 May 7, , Opinicus wrote
(in
article<0g1a9g56q2o7l0anch6p2754t4cvkche3k@anodyne .nul.which.is.quite.invalid>
):

> While being tested for Covid the nurse asked me if I'd had a sudden
> loss of taste. "Oh no" I said. "I've dressed like this all my life."
>
> (This may be a rare example of a NEW JOKE!)

I had to think about that. Good one! I would have dropped the "Oh no". It
doesn´t help the joke.

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Opinicus wrote:

> While being tested for Covid the nurse asked me if I'd had a sudden
> loss of taste. "Oh no" I said. "I've dressed like this all my life."
>
> (This may be a rare example of a NEW JOKE!)

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Leo wrote:

> On 2021 May 7, , Opinicus wrote
> (in
> article<0g1a9g56q2o7l0anch6p2754t4cvkche3k@anodyne .nul.which.is.quite.
> invalid> ):
>
> > While being tested for Covid the nurse asked me if I'd had a sudden
> > loss of taste. "Oh no" I said. "I've dressed like this all my life."
> >
> > (This may be a rare example of a NEW JOKE!)

> I had to think about that. Good one! I would have dropped the "Oh
> no". It

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking