Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Holiday Niche

I hope to have different ornaments next year. A belated Merry Christmas and
forward looking Happy New Year to all here.
<https://postimg.cc/WdD6LG69>

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Leo wrote:
> I hope to have different ornaments next year. A belated Merry Christmas and
> forward looking Happy New Year to all here.
> <https://postimg.cc/WdD6LG69>

I very much approve, Leo...and HAPPY HAPPY to you and yours...

:-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 17:01:58 -0800, Leo >
wrote:

>I hope to have different ornaments next year. A belated Merry Christmas and
>forward looking Happy New Year to all here.
><https://postimg.cc/WdD6LG69>
>
>leo

Lol very topical
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>I hope to have different ornaments next year. A belated Merry Christmas and
>forward looking Happy New Year to all here.
><https://postimg.cc/WdD6LG69>

It looks kinda Russian orthodox.