Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default The Perfect Grilled Pastrami Reuben

With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.

https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg

Go Steelers!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 2:21:55 PM UTC-5, Sqwertz wrote:

> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>
> Go Steelers!
>
> -sw

Oh W O W!!!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 3:21:55 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>
> Go Steelers!
>
> -sw

That looks very, very good. I haven't had a Reuben in forever.
Maybe it's time to get some corned beef.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/11/2020 3:21 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>
> Go Steelers!
>
> -sw

Oh, that looks nice!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 14:21:49 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
>https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>
>Go Steelers!
>
>-sw

That sandwich looks terrific.
Janet US

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 11 Oct 2020 17:20:56 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 10/11/2020 3:21 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>>
>> Go Steelers!
>>
>> -sw
>>

>Oh, that looks nice!

I hope he didn't forget the horse radish!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg

Nicely done once again.
No $5 lobster on the side?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:
> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>
> Go Steelers!
>
> -sw

No marble rye an no horseradish?Â* Did you move to the dark side?

Still looks damn good!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 19:29:14 -0400, Alex wrote:

> Sqwertz wrote:
>> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg
>>
>> Go Steelers!

> No marble rye an no horseradish?* Did you move to the dark side?

Marble rye isn't common for reubens. Seeded Jewish/New York rye is
where it's at. And no horseradish on a reuben except maybe some in
the dressing.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Oct 11, , Sqwertz wrote
(in article >):

> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>
> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg

Is that okra pickle €śTalk O Texas€ť?

leo

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 20:42:37 -0700, Leo wrote:

> On 2020 Oct 11, , Sqwertz wrote
> (in article >):
>
>> With home made sauerkraut and chile toreado TI dressing.
>>
>> https://i.postimg.cc/K8NbVJ0P/Halftime-Reuben.jpg

> Is that okra pickle ´Talk O˙ Texasˇ?

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/h...d-okra/1853162

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Oct 12, , Sqwertz wrote
(in article >):

> https://www.heb.com/product-detail/h...garlic-pickled
> -okra/1853162

Its good to see that €śTalk O Texas€ť is featured at the bottom of
the link. I thought I recognized the okra. If the HEB brand is close to as
good as TOT, theyre great. Cheaper too

leo