Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Daze OFF mean more when one is working full time!

I have not been PAID YET, but I will be soon! :-)

:-)

And I burn NO Fossil Fuels to/from my work, or the grocery stores, or in my 1930 built brick house, which is 100% electric too. Just electricity, which can be generated and shared many ways! Fossil Fuels take millions of years to form, but electricity may be generated MANY WAYS and shared EASILY!

Think about THAT next time you empty your wallet to stoke up your Fossil Fuel burning Fart Mobile!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Full Time Registered Nurse!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8:11:52 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> I have not been PAID YET, but I will be soon! :-)
>
> :-)
>
> And I burn NO Fossil Fuels to/from my work, or the grocery stores, or in my 1930 built brick house, which is 100% electric too. Just electricity, which can be generated and shared many ways! Fossil Fuels take millions of years to form, but electricity may be generated MANY WAYS and shared EASILY!
>
> Think about THAT next time you empty your wallet to stoke up your Fossil Fuel burning Fart Mobile!

At today's prices, I spend 10 times as much on electricity as I do on
gasoline for my car. In any event, I don't empty my wallet. My income
is more than adequate.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 6/1/2020 9:03 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 8:11:52 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I have not been PAID YET, but I will be soon! :-)
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> And I burn NO Fossil Fuels to/from my work, or the grocery stores, or in my 1930 built brick house, which is 100% electric too. Just electricity, which can be generated and shared many ways! Fossil Fuels take millions of years to form, but electricity may be generated MANY WAYS and shared EASILY!

The primary way being coal. Your electricity isn't being generated by a
hamster running on a wheel. It's also not being generated by windmills
or solar panels. Missouri is heavily dependent on coal to produce
electricity. Shared by whom? No one shares electricity with me. I get
a bill for it just like you and everyone else does.

>> Think about THAT next time you empty your wallet to stoke up your Fossil Fuel burning Fart Mobile!

Oh, you mean like that "BabyII" van you still own?

> At today's prices, I spend 10 times as much on electricity as I do on
> gasoline for my car. In any event, I don't empty my wallet. My income
> is more than adequate.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

All I can say is I think he was a fool for converting from a gas stove
to electric. I'm used to cooking on an electric stove but I really did
love the brief time I had a gas stove.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 05:11:47 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>I have not been PAID YET, but I will be soon! :-)
>
>:-)
>
>And I burn NO Fossil Fuels to/from my work, or the grocery stores, or in my 1930 built brick house, which is 100% electric too. Just electricity, which can be generated and shared many ways! Fossil Fuels take millions of years to form, but electricity may be generated MANY WAYS and shared EASILY!

Why do you choose to lie so much john? here is some interesting data
for you
Missouri Quick Facts
Missouri's one nuclear power plant, Callaway Nuclear Generating
Station, contributed 13% of the state's net electricity generation in
2018. Missouri has 10 biodiesel plants with a combined annual
production capacity of 212 million gallons, the third-largest in the
nation.

>Think about THAT next time you empty your wallet to stoke up your Fossil Fuel burning Fart Mobile!

Think about that the next time you pay your electric bill that
produces just as many pollutants if not more to charge your batter
operated remote controlled car.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, June 1, 2020 at 7:11:52 AM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> I have not been PAID YET, but I will be soon! :-)
>
> And I burn NO Fossil Fuels to/from my work, or the grocery stores, or in my 1930 built brick house, which is 100% electric too.
>
> Think about THAT next time you empty your wallet to stoke up your Fossil Fuel burning Fart Mobile!
>
> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Full Time Registered Nurse!

I filled up today with hi-test. I had enough fuel points to get it for
$1.97 per gallon. $31.00 filled it to the top and I had money left over.
That tankful averaged out to 23.5 mpg.