Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Great Value Rising Crust Pizza

On 2019-09-18 4:02 p.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:47:55 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

>>> Smith; you know what you posted. I'm not going to go through
>>> post after post looking for your crap. Did you or did you not
>>> say that Germans getting raped and/or killed was 'a little
>>> payback'? Minimizing crimes agin humanity.

>> "Minimizing crimes against humanity" is exactly what you do all
>> the time.

> I don't know how you came up with that. What? I have to mention the
> holocaust each and every day?

You said that it was a "bad idea". That certainly was a case of
minimizing a crime against humanity.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:21:19 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-18 3:32 p.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 11:51:55 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> I am lying? If that is true you can show us where I said that rape
> >> and murder of innocent civilians was okay.

> > Smith; you know what you posted. I'm not going to go through post
> > after post looking for your crap. Did you or did you not say that
> > Germans getting raped and/or killed was 'a little payback'?

> I hate to have to break it to you, but describing those crimes as
> payback (by Russians) is not the same as condoning it. You, OTOH, said
> that the Holocaust was a "bad idea".
>
> > Minimizing crimes agin humanity. Yes, you are lying. It's what
> > filth like you do.

> Nope. You are wrong again. You keep saying that I condoned those rapes
> and murders, which I did not. That would make you the filthy liar.

You're the liar. 'A little payback'; yes that is condoning a most horrible atrocity.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:21:19 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-18 3:32 p.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 11:51:55 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> I am lying? If that is true you can show us where I said that rape
> >> and murder of innocent civilians was okay.

> > Smith; you know what you posted. I'm not going to go through post
> > after post looking for your crap. Did you or did you not say that
> > Germans getting raped and/or killed was 'a little payback'?

> I hate to have to break it to you, but describing those crimes as
> payback (by Russians) is not the same as condoning it. You, OTOH, said
> that the Holocaust was a "bad idea".

First of all, it goes without saying that the holocaust was an extreme crime against certain groups of people, most of whom were Jews. It was an atrocity. Now, can you say the same about the rape and murder of German men, women, and children by the Soviets?

You justified those crimes by saying: ' a little payback'. Come out now and say that those crimes were crimes against humanity and horrible.

> > Minimizing crimes agin humanity. Yes, you are lying. It's what
> > filth like you do.

> Nope. You are wrong again. You keep saying that I condoned those rapes
> and murders, which I did not. That would make you the filthy liar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-19 6:33 a.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:21:19 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
>> On 2019-09-18 3:32 p.m., A Moose in Love wrote:

>>> Smith; you know what you posted. I'm not going to go through post
>>> after post looking for your crap. Did you or did you not say that
>>> Germans getting raped and/or killed was 'a little payback'?

>> I hate to have to break it to you, but describing those crimes as
>> payback (by Russians) is not the same as condoning it. You, OTOH, said
>> that the Holocaust was a "bad idea".

> First of all, it goes without saying that the holocaust was an extreme crime against certain groups of people, most of whom were Jews. It was an atrocity. Now, can you say the same about the rape and murder of German men, women, and children by the Soviets?
>

> You justified those crimes by saying: ' a little payback'. Come out now and say that those crimes were crimes against humanity and horrible.
>

>>> Minimizing crimes agin humanity. Yes, you are lying. It's what
>>> filth like you do.

>> Nope. You are wrong again. You keep saying that I condoned those rapes
>> and murders, which I did not. That would make you the filthy liar.

Give up! You've lost this one! Your views are disgusting!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2019-09-19 8:33 a.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:21:19 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith
> wrote:
>> On 2019-09-18 3:32 p.m., A Moose in Love wrote:

>>> Smith; you know what you posted. I'm not going to go through
>>> post after post looking for your crap. Did you or did you not
>>> say that Germans getting raped and/or killed was 'a little
>>> payback'?

>> I hate to have to break it to you, but describing those crimes as
>> payback (by Russians) is not the same as condoning it. You, OTOH,
>> said that the Holocaust was a "bad idea".

> First of all, it goes without saying that the holocaust was an
> extreme crime against certain groups of people, most of whom were
> Jews. It was an atrocity. Now, can you say the same about the rape
> and murder of German men, women, and children by the Soviets?
>

> You justified those crimes by saying: ' a little payback'. Come out
> now and say that those crimes were crimes against humanity and
> horrible.

Yes they were an atrocity. As terrible as it was of the invading Germans
to slaughter to many people when they violated their mutual non
aggression pact and invaded the Soviet Union, the Russians should not
have raped and murdered in revenge.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 19, 2019 at 9:53:52 AM UTC-4, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2019-09-19 8:33 a.m., A Moose in Love wrote:
> > On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 4:21:19 PM UTC-4, Dave Smith
> > wrote:

> >> I hate to have to break it to you, but describing those crimes as
> >> payback (by Russians) is not the same as condoning it. You, OTOH,
> >> said that the Holocaust was a "bad idea".

> > First of all, it goes without saying that the holocaust was an
> > extreme crime against certain groups of people, most of whom were
> > Jews. It was an atrocity. Now, can you say the same about the rape
> > and murder of German men, women, and children by the Soviets?
> >

> > You justified those crimes by saying: ' a little payback'. Come out
> > now and say that those crimes were crimes against humanity and
> > horrible.

> Yes they were an atrocity. As terrible as it was of the invading Germans
> to slaughter to many people when they violated their mutual non
> aggression pact and invaded the Soviet Union, the Russians should not
> have raped and murdered in revenge.

Good for you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/17/2019 6:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I can't fathom why anybody would want to act "girlie", man or woman.
> *sigh* There are a whole raft of stereotypically female behaviors that
> I consider pointless.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

On the flip side, if you've ever watched 'Nature' on PBS, it's usually
the males who are putting on a display to attract the females. Here's a
peacock spider:

https://www.pbs.org/video/peacock-sp...-dance-v5belb/

Okay, that looks rather girlie to me. She promptly kills him after
mating. LOL

In the human world, the "display" would seem to include flashy cars.
When I was in high school if a girl was interested in a boy, her female
friends would ask "What kind of car does he drive?" Who gives a rip?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 5:43:29 PM UTC-4, graham wrote:

(snippage)
>> For once I'm 100% in agreement with you. There is a HR complaint in
>> Alberta right now where a tranny, who still has *his* equipment is
>> complaining that a women's salon won't give his genitals a waxing.

> Ok, call me old-fashioned. Why would anybody let anyone near their
> genitals with hot wax? (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
>
> CIndy Hamilton

LOL I'm sure you know, it's called a Brazilian *bikini* wax. Beats the
heck out of me why anyone would want to use that method.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/17/2019 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Ok, call me old-fashioned.Â* Why would anybody let anyone near their
>> genitals with hot wax?Â* (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
>>
>> CIndy Hamilton
>>

> I imagine his boyfriend likes it smoooooth.Â* I have to wonder how much
> was done just for the publicity of it, though both men and women do such
> things.

I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
trimmer?

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
> cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
> all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
> arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
> trimmer?

I certainly hope this wasn't a food related post.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 8:11:22 AM UTC-4, jmcquown wrote:
> On 9/17/2019 6:10 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > I can't fathom why anybody would want to act "girlie", man or woman.
> > *sigh* There are a whole raft of stereotypically female behaviors that
> > I consider pointless.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> On the flip side, if you've ever watched 'Nature' on PBS, it's usually
> the males who are putting on a display to attract the females. Here's a
> peacock spider:
>
> https://www.pbs.org/video/peacock-sp...-dance-v5belb/
>
> Okay, that looks rather girlie to me. She promptly kills him after
> mating. LOL
>
> In the human world, the "display" would seem to include flashy cars.
> When I was in high school if a girl was interested in a boy, her female
> friends would ask "What kind of car does he drive?" Who gives a rip?
>
> Jill

There were times in human history in which men (well-off men, at least)
were fashion peacocks. That kind of died in the 19th Century.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 20, 2019 at 3:01:48 AM UTC-10, jmcquown wrote:
> On 9/17/2019 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >> Ok, call me old-fashioned.Â* Why would anybody let anyone near their
> >> genitals with hot wax?Â* (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
> >>
> >> CIndy Hamilton
> >>

> > I imagine his boyfriend likes it smoooooth.Â* I have to wonder how much
> > was done just for the publicity of it, though both men and women do such
> > things.

> I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
> cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
> all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
> arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
> trimmer?
>
> Jill

Your wish is my command.

https://www.manscaped.com/blogs/groo...mmer-for-balls
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:01:41 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 9/17/2019 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> Ok, call me old-fashioned.* Why would anybody let anyone near their
>>> genitals with hot wax?* (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
>>>
>>> CIndy Hamilton
>>>

>> I imagine his boyfriend likes it smoooooth.* I have to wonder how much
>> was done just for the publicity of it, though both men and women do such
>> things.

>I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
>cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
>all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
>arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
>trimmer?
>
>Jill

Nair! Many years ago I took the test for Suffolk County Jail Guard
thinking it would be a good job, lots of benefits. I lasted three
months and quit, the most boring job, locked in on the other side of
the bars handing out TP, Soap, etc. The black guys would shave by
applying Nair and then scraping their face with a playing card...
safety razors gave them lots of bloody bumps.
The Suffolk Cdounty Jail was a large facility with three floors of
cells, I think forty cells to a floor. The female side was about half
as large. When the females were served tube steak they were sliced
into coins. The female jail guards were female, they were called
matrons. There was also an honor farm for trusted prisoners, they
grew crops, raised livestock, and butchered livestock, prison food was
pretty much self sufficent.
About half the prisoners were local lifers, they prefered living in
lockup; three squares a day, laundry service, medical, all needs
supplied, even haircuts. Most were in jail for minor crimes, shop
lifting candy bars, public drunkenness, drug use, loitering, and such,
nothing dangerous. I still can't figure why anyone would be locked up
for stealing Halloween candy. I think Hersheys can afford to give the
down and out all the candy they can eat... if not for Halloween
Hersheys would be down and out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>On 9/17/2019 11:32 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>> Ok, call me old-fashioned.* Why would anybody let anyone near their
>>> genitals with hot wax?* (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
>>>
>>> CIndy Hamilton
>>>

>> I imagine his boyfriend likes it smoooooth.* I have to wonder how much
>> was done just for the publicity of it, though both men and women do such
>> things.

>I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
>cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
>all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
>arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
>trimmer?
>
>Jill

I don't think many men shave their pubes, only the faggots, but
faggots are not men.
I prefer women with a neat trim but not bald as an eight year old...
but I do prefer women who shave their arm pits and their legs. Women
who don't trim their pubes and shave their armpits and legs look like
gorillas.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:01:41 -0400, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> I imagine his boyfriend likes it smoooooth.* I have to wonder how much
>>> was done just for the publicity of it, though both men and women do such
>>> things.

>> I suppose men are too afraid to take an old-fashioned razor and shaving
>> cream to that area. How about an electric shaver? I see ads on TV for
>> all sorts of gadgets to trim male facial hair, sideburns, chest hair,
>> arm hair, nose hair and ear hair (really?). Why not an electric ball
>> trimmer?
>>
>> Jill

> I don't think many men shave their pubes, only the faggots, but
> faggots are not men.
> I prefer women with a neat trim but not bald as an eight year old...
> but I do prefer women who shave their arm pits and their legs. Women
> who don't trim their pubes and shave their armpits and legs look like
> gorillas.

Depends on the woman Popeye. Yoose are used to the gorilla type, so
yoose don't know any better. Yoose should trim yoose nasty old
crotch for yoose wife too. Then she won't get yoose hair between her
teeth.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:53:53 -0400, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 9/17/2019 6:04 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Monday, September 16, 2019 at 5:43:29 PM UTC-4, graham wrote:
>>>>

>(snippage)
>>> For once I'm 100% in agreement with you. There is a HR complaint in
>>> Alberta right now where a tranny, who still has *his* equipment is
>>> complaining that a women's salon won't give his genitals a waxing.

>> Ok, call me old-fashioned. Why would anybody let anyone near their
>> genitals with hot wax? (Apart from sadomasochism, of course.)
>>
>> CIndy Hamilton

They don't have a man in their life who knows to use a safety razor.

>LOL I'm sure you know, it's called a Brazilian *bikini* wax. Beats the
>heck out of me why anyone would want to use that method.
>
>Jill

I've been shaving/trimming female pubes for 60 years, never a
complaint. Waxing is ill advised, dangerous, causes infections.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:40:49 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Tue, 17 Sep 2019 23:29:27 -0700, Leonard Blaisdell
> wrote:
>
>>In article >, Bruce
> wrote:
>>
>>> I didn't look it up, but Kissinger scores incredibly high too.
>>> Especially for a man who walks around freely.

>>Look it up and get back to me. Was it Viet Nam? That was cooking way
>>before Kissinger. You're either a deep, deep thinker or dumber than a
>>rock. Enlighten me or I'll be forced to think that little green men
>>enter your head at night and tell you lies that you repeat here.

>That you don't know this shows how bad and biased your media are. You
>can find as much info as you want. Here are only a few links:
>
>"Henry Kissinger is a mass murderer who will be forever stained with
>the blood of millions of innocent human beings."
><https://www.concordmonitor.com/Archive/2016/03/From-Archives-1/hancock-cmlet-031416>
>
>"America Keeps Honoring One of Its Worst Mass Murderers: Henry
>Kissinger"
><https://www.alternet.org/2013/04/america-keeps-honoring-one-its-worst-mass-murderers-henry-kissinger/>
>
>"Kissinger deserves prosecution "for war crimes, for crimes against
>humanity, and for offenses against common or customary or
>international law, including conspiracy to commit murder, kidnap, and
>torture."
><https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trial_of_Henry_Kissinger>

Well, I looked it up and got back to you, but no reaction from Leo. I
guess this was all a bit inconvenient. It's easier to go on about what
a mass murderer Stalin was than to look at your own. And mass murderer
Kissinger is a free man. Land of the Free alright.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

> GUEST wrote:
> This is the Walmart brand, frozen pizza. I tried the cheese pizza.

I did
> doctor it a bit but I always doctor frozen pizza. Added a bit of

Feta and a
> sprinkle of Italian seasonings. Yum!
>
> Last week, I made the Supreme for Angela. She said it wasn't bad

but the
> crust was a bit doughy.
>
> This week she wanted to try the Pepperoni. I doctored hers with a

bit of
> cheddar and the Italian seasoning. The bake time said 20-22 min. at

400
> degrees. I usually set my oven 5-15 degrees hotter than is called

for as
> that seems to work best. I baked hers for 24 min. this time. She

said it was
> perfect!
>
> At $2.78 per pizza, this can't be beat!

Excellent
thread..!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 7:56:56 PM UTC-5, meghna31 wrote:

> > GUEST wrote:

> > This is the Walmart brand, frozen pizza. I tried the cheese pizza.

> I did
> > doctor it a bit but I always doctor frozen pizza. Added a bit of

> Feta and a
> > sprinkle of Italian seasonings. Yum!
> >
> > Last week, I made the Supreme for Angela. She said it wasn't bad

> but the
> > crust was a bit doughy.
> >
> > This week she wanted to try the Pepperoni. I doctored hers with a

> bit of
> > cheddar and the Italian seasoning. The bake time said 20-22 min. at

> 400
> > degrees. I usually set my oven 5-15 degrees hotter than is called

> for as
> > that seems to work best. I baked hers for 24 min. this time. She

> said it was
> > perfect!
> >
> > At $2.78 per pizza, this can't be beat!

> Excellent
> thread..!!!

Just get out of jail?

Pizza Crust Knit Chic General Cooking 8 18-05-2006 07:43 AM
Pizza Crust Tim Bowley Recipes (moderated) 0 27-12-2004 06:36 AM
Just Great Cheesecake, No Crust Felice Friese General Cooking 2 17-12-2004 06:52 PM
Crazy Crust Pizza Crust Recipes (moderated) 0 24-11-2003 07:22 PM