Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Supper tonight March 5

Pancakes.... what else on Pancake day.

We fried up some bacon and eggs. I used the standard pancake recipe but
added a some oatmeal to the milk and let it sit for 20 minutes before
mixing the ingredients. I popped some fresh blueberries into them
before flipping them.

Delicious.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:41:35 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:

> Pancakes.... what else on Pancake day.

I was on a neighborhood group last night and saw several churches in town
inviting everyone to pancake night tonight. Then it dawned me it is Shrove
Tuesday but I did not partake even though I love pancakes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 5 Mar 2019 19:49:15 -0800 (PST), "
> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 8:41:35 PM UTC-6, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>> Pancakes.... what else on Pancake day.
>>

>I was on a neighborhood group last night and saw several churches in town
>inviting everyone to pancake night tonight. Then it dawned me it is Shrove
>Tuesday but I did not partake even though I love pancakes.

Next week it'll be Shrew Tuesday. Don't miss that one!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Dave Smith" > wrote in message
> Pancakes.... what else on Pancake day.
>
> We fried up some bacon and eggs. I used the standard pancake recipe but
> added a some oatmeal to the milk and let it sit for 20 minutes before
> mixing the ingredients. I popped some fresh blueberries into them before
> flipping them.
>
> Delicious.

I think you meant oakmeal! Hehehe.