Old 13-02-2019, 07:23 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default We have one less resident now.

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:32:07 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:05:45 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

I know what you mean, more or less. I wouldn't want to risk our pets
outliving us. My wife's younger than me, though. Besides, you might
live until a 100

==

Yeah and I might not)) Before we got our Poppy I'd had serious thought
about getting another dog. Then I saw this poor skinny dog on the Dogs
Trust website!!

She had no hair on her back and looked really scared. That did it!!

I think we'll do that too at some point. All these poor animals in
shelters. Even if they only have one year to go, we could still give
them that. I'd hate all kinds of medical problems, though. I knew a
guy who had to inject his cat for diabetes. Well, he didn't...

==

Oh dear. We have to inject Poppy once a month for her skin condition
(Dermatitis). Well, D. does it. He knew how to do it from his time in the
military.

I get heartbroken when I see all those lost wee souls. If only I was
younger and a millionaire eh?

Yes, we'd clearly better stay away from animal shelters. I wish people
wouldn't go to breeders while the shelters are full.

==

I guess they want to get 'posh' dogs(

Old 13-02-2019, 08:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:23:46 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 11:32:07 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Yes, it's silly.