Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default More than cherries

John always talks about his cherries, but he is more than a once trick
pony. After lunch today, I got the box of chocolates that John sent me
and we each had a chocolate truffle. O M G, they were fantastic!

High quality chocolate, well made. I'd pay a good price for them. But
I got then as a gift. Lucky me!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 1/7/2019 6:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> John always talks about his cherries, but he is more than a once trick
> pony. After lunch today, I got the box of chocolates that John sent me
> and we each had a chocolate truffle. O M G, they were fantastic!
>
> High quality chocolate, well made.Â* I'd pay a good price for them.Â* But
> I got then as a gift.Â* Lucky me!

That's nice to know, Ed. I've noticed he has stopped posting a bunch of
BS so maybe things have calmed down a bit.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 5:39:00 PM UTC-6, Jill McQuown wrote:
> On 1/7/2019 6:32 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> > John always talks about his cherries, but he is more than a once trick
> > pony. After lunch today, I got the box of chocolates that John sent me
> > and we each had a chocolate truffle. O M G, they were fantastic!
> >
> > High quality chocolate, well made.Â* I'd pay a good price for them.Â* But
> > I got then as a gift.Â* Lucky me!

> That's nice to know, Ed. I've noticed he has stopped posting a bunch of
> BS so maybe things have calmed down a bit.
>
> Jill

I'm being sloth as usual. Truffles and especially my English Toffee last a long time, unrefrigerated.

I've learned how to get back into GoDaddy's web page editing tool, but I just added a short blurb for 2019.

And I'd must rather drink my last Cuppa Plus and other accouterments than get into KutheChocolates.com and make a bunch of changes!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
news
> John always talks about his cherries, but he is more than a once trick
> pony. After lunch today, I got the box of chocolates that John sent me and
> we each had a chocolate truffle. O M G, they were fantastic!
>
> High quality chocolate, well made. I'd pay a good price for them. But I
> got then as a gift. Lucky me!

Great!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 7:08:44 PM UTC-6, Wayne Boatwright wrote:
> On Mon 07 Jan 2019 04:32:52p, Ed Pawlowski told us...
>
> > John always talks about his cherries, but he is more than a once
> > trick pony. After lunch today, I got the box of chocolates that
> > John sent me and we each had a chocolate truffle. O M G, they were
> > fantastic!
> >
> > High quality chocolate, well made. I'd pay a good price for them.
> > But I got then as a gift. Lucky me!
> >

> I guess building a relationship pays off! Enjoy!
>
> I pay a good price for the chocolates we buy, most from NYC suppliers
> and the quality is superb.

Glad to hear you're getting some good chocolates. Wayne! Good chocolates are a beautiful and delicious thing! Yes there are some very good chocolates suppliers. Chocolate is a Majic Food, like so many others! :-)

My candies soon to be at KutheChocolaters.com are not pretty, but they ARE hand made, delicious and HUGE! Truly HOME MADE candies, I make them IN MY HOME! One batch at a time! ALL hand dipped! NO enrobing machines, just a Chocolate Warming Surface to keep my dipping bowl nicely warm!

John Kuthe, KutheChocolates.com...

I'm gonna buy several lbs of fresh Bing cherries tomorrow for myChocolate Covered Cherries! YUM!! John Kuthe[_3_] General Cooking 8 21-12-2017 08:34 PM
Cherries Marilyn[_3_] Preserving 2 28-07-2009 10:50 PM
How to pit cherries Julie Bove Preserving 22 21-07-2008 11:36 PM
Light colored cherries for Brandied Cherries? DavidJ01 Preserving 8 05-07-2004 10:25 PM