Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Flashlight Recommendations?

On 12/30/2018 11:24 AM, Gary wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> Jill McQuown wrote:
>>> I'm sorry, but why would I want a light that can be held in my mouth? I
>>> have two good hands.

>> Sometimes one needs both of those hands for something besides holding
>> the flashlight. That mainly applies to people who are handy and do
>> stuff themselves rather than hiring it done.

> Jill has no imagination (she has admitted that many times here).
> She can't often think beyond her gated community. heh She lives
> in a fresh seafood mecca yet buys all of her seafood from the
> grocery store.

Gary, you're starting to sound like lucretia. Gated community my ass.
"Fresh seafood" is seasonal. As are many things. You don't really
think the shrimp boats are out right now, do you? I buy vegetables and
fruit in season at local farm stands. Everything else, I do what anyone
does and buy it at the grocery store. No big surprise there. What the
heck this has to do with flashlights is beyond my ken.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:47:08 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>On 12/30/2018 11:24 AM, Gary wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Sometimes one needs both of those hands for something besides holding
>>> the flashlight. That mainly applies to people who are handy and do
>>> stuff themselves rather than hiring it done.

>> Jill has no imagination (she has admitted that many times here).
>> She can't often think beyond her gated community. heh She lives
>> in a fresh seafood mecca yet buys all of her seafood from the
>> grocery store.
>>

>What the heck this has to do with flashlights is beyond my ken.

Hey, drop the Billy Connolly act. we already know you have Scottish
ancestors. Why else would your name be McBiddy?