Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Think. . . .

Think before dining out:
http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2018 8:54 AM, wrote:

> Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

THINK before posting click bait!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2018 11:54 AM, wrote:

> Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

Just another scary click bait article that is pretty meaningless. Yes,
it is possible a restaurant can get you sick. Crossing the street cn
get you killed too, so never cross the street.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 12:52:12 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/30/2018 11:54 AM, wrote:
> >
> > Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

> Just another scary click bait article that is pretty meaningless. Yes,
> it is possible a restaurant can get you sick. Crossing the street cn
> get you killed too, so never cross the street.

You have to admit, it slots right into most of Sheldon's food-paranoiac
bullshit beliefs.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 10:20:38 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 12:52:12 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
>> On 12/30/2018 11:54 AM, wrote:
>> >
>> > Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

>> Just another scary click bait article that is pretty meaningless. Yes,
>> it is possible a restaurant can get you sick. Crossing the street cn
>> get you killed too, so never cross the street.

>You have to admit, it slots right into most of Sheldon's food-paranoiac
>bullshit beliefs.

Besides, if you want to eat 50s style nursing home food in 2019,
you'll have to prepare it yourself.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 30 Dec 2018 11:54:31 -0500, wrote:

> Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

Yeah, another click-bait article for gullible AOL'ers the author
trolled from reddit <yawn>.

You're a stingy tightwad looking for excuses not to eat out. And on
those rare occasions you DO eat out, you enjoy it - even though they
****, shit, and blow boogers in your food.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/30/2018 12:52 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/30/2018 11:54 AM, wrote:
>>
>> Think before dining out:

http://standardnews.com/menu-items-t...33ad58 d9e5a4

> Just another scary click bait article that is pretty meaningless.Â* Yes,
> it is possible a restaurant can get you sick.Â* Crossing the street cn
> get you killed too, so never cross the street.

I could get hit by a golf cart crossing the street. LOL It appears he
wants everyone to cook at home so he can criticize our food choices.

Jill