Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default OT mentioning cannabis in the newsgroup

Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton of
adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a day,
so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account and
means nothing anyway.

--
Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 10:42:34 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton of
> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a day,
> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account and
> means nothing anyway.
>
> --
> Cheri

Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(

Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!

:-)

John Kuthe...

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 10:42:34 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton
>> of
>> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a
>> day,
>> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account
>> and
>> means nothing anyway.
>>
>> --
>> Cheri

> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>
> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes into
> the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>
> :-)
>
> John Kuthe...

Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups since
I've never talked about it anywhere else.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 10:42:34 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten
>>> a ton of
>>> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks,
>>> 20-30 a day,
>>> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy
>>> account and
>>> means nothing anyway.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheri

>> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>>
>> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
>> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
>> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
> since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>
> Cheri

I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 12:16:35 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
> On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:

> >> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
> >>
> >> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
> >> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
> >> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
> >>
> >> :-)
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> > Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
> > since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
> >
> > Cheri

> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>
> --
> Snag
> Yes , I'm old
> and crochety .
> Get off my lawn !

I don't give a rat's ass about emails! I have a DELETE key that works JUST FINE!!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message news
On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message
>> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 10:42:34 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:
>>> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten
>>> a ton of
>>> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks,
>>> 20-30 a day,
>>> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy
>>> account and
>>> means nothing anyway.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Cheri

>> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>>
>> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
>> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
>> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
> since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>
> Cheri

I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...

===

Nor have I. We must be the lucky ones

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Terry Coombs" > wrote in message
news
> On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>>>
>>> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
>>> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
>>> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
>> since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>>
>> Cheri

> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>
> --
> Snag
> Yes , I'm old
> and crochety .
> Get off my lawn !

OK, but we were doing this thread a few weeks ago as well, and I have been
getting lots of Spam for cannabis sales since then, maybe because I was
specific with what I use. Dunno.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 12:16:35 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

>> > Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
>> > since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>> >
>> > Cheri

>> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
>> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>>
>> --
>> Snag
>> Yes , I'm old
>> and crochety .
>> Get off my lawn !

> I don't give a rat's ass about emails! I have a DELETE key that works JUST
> FINE!!
>
> John Kuthe...

I do care.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton
> of
> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a
> day,
> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account and
> means nothing anyway.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> Good grief!!!

Yes, you have my real email if you need to contact me, so it's all good.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Terry Coombs" wrote in message news > On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>>>
>>> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
>>> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
>>> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
>> since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>>
>> Cheri

> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>
> ===
>
> Nor have I. We must be the lucky ones

Or didn't mention specifics like brands, types etc. in yours. Probably makes
a difference.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote on 8/16/2018 :
> "John Kuthe" > wrote in message

>>> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
>>> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>>>
>>> -- Snag
>>> Yes , I'm old
>>> and crochety .
>>> Get off my lawn !

>> I don't give a rat's ass about emails! I have a DELETE key that works JUST
>> FINE!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> I do care.
>
> Cheri

I had to change mine to qmail because
of the ****ing spambots. :-((
Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

Cheri laid this down on her screen :
> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton of
> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a day,
> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account and
> means nothing anyway.

Do you smoke the Meshmacon, Cheri?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" wrote in message news >
> Since we have been talking about the uses of cannabis I have gotten a ton
> of
> adverts for CBD to the cherig3 account over the past few weeks, 20-30 a
> day,
> so I removed the cherig3 account from my email. It's a newsguy account and
> means nothing anyway.
>
> Cheri
>
> ==
>
> Good grief!!!

Yes, you have my real email if you need to contact me, so it's all good.

Cheri

==

I am very pleased I have!!!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Ophelia" > wrote in message

> "Terry Coombs" wrote in message news > On 8/16/2018 11:34 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> Everyone's always trying to MAKE A BUCK!! :-(
>>>
>>> Mine do to , a Russian website hacked Gmail acct I
>>> cannot get Gmail to delete! So anything sent to that email addy goes
>>> into the Great Bitbucket In The Sky!
>>>
>>> :-)
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> Yeah, shows that they have bots or whatever monitoring the newsgroups
>> since I've never talked about it anywhere else.
>>
>> Cheri

> I just checked my reply-to email , nothing there like you describe . And
> I'm pretty sure I participated in the "CDB" thread ...
>
> ===
>
> Nor have I. We must be the lucky ones

Or didn't mention specifics like brands, types etc. in yours. Probably makes
a difference.

Cheri

==

True although I did post the url for one in a local health food shop!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/16/2018 11:54 AM, Cheri wrote:

> I do care.

So do I! To a point.

If it is an email I do NOT know or have never seen before, I jes delete
it.

OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.

nb

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 8/16/2018 11:54 AM, Cheri wrote:
>
>> I do care.

> So do I! To a point.
>
> If it is an email I do NOT know or have never seen before, I jes delete
> it.
>
> OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
> know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows what
> you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is the
> nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.
>
> nb

Since the newsgroup account is the only one that is spamming me, was easy to
delete the account from Mailwasher.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs

On 8/16/2018 12:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> Do you smoke the Meshmacon, Cheri?

????????

Do you mean Michoacan?

That stuff is ancient history. So many better "medicinal" strains of
cannabis sativa are now available, I haven't even heard of Michoacán
--let alone seen any-- in decades.

nb
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:29:03 -0600, notbob > wrote:

>On 8/16/2018 11:54 AM, Cheri wrote:
>
>> I do care.

>So do I! To a point.
>
>If it is an email I do NOT know or have never seen before, I jes delete
>it.
>
>OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
>know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
>what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
>the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.

Is Windows doing that or are evil powers on the Internet, such as
Google, doing that?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 14:29:03 -0600, notbob > wrote:
>
>> On 8/16/2018 11:54 AM, Cheri wrote:
>>
>>> I do care.

>> So do I! To a point.
>>
>> If it is an email I do NOT know or have never seen before, I jes delete
>> it.
>>
>> OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
>> know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
>> what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
>> the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.

> Is Windows doing that or are evil powers on the Internet, such as
> Google, doing that?

Probably internet tracking, not windows. You can nip a lot of that crap
in the bud, but you need to understand settings for your operating
system, browser/newsreader, and you may need to download some simple
free add-ons.

I bet Popeye gets tons of sex and homosexual crap in his email

Like ... Rapists.anonymous.com, BigJuicydicks.org, Kiddiefidlers.net
etc. I'm sure he loves it and whacks off while reading their emails when
his wife has gone golfing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:48:06 -0500, Hank Rogers >
wrote:

>Druce wrote:

>>> So do I! To a point.
>>>
>>> If it is an email I do NOT know or have never seen before, I jes delete
>>> it.
>>>
>>> OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
>>> know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
>>> what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
>>> the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.

>> Is Windows doing that or are evil powers on the Internet, such as
>> Google, doing that?
>>

>Probably internet tracking, not windows.

Yes, so using Linux won't help unless you do the following:

>You can nip a lot of that crap in the bud, but you need to understand
>settings for your operating system, browser/newsreader, and you may
>need to download some simple free add-ons.

And if you're really paranoid, you can use a VPN.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:43:41 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
> On 8/16/2018 12:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>
> > Do you smoke the Meshmacon, Cheri?

> ????????
>
> Do you mean Michoacan?
>
> That stuff is ancient history. So many better "medicinal" strains of
> cannabis sativa are now available, I haven't even heard of MichoacĂ¡n
> --let alone seen any-- in decades.
>
> nb

I saw a thing I think on Vice News about cannabis growers who were going to the regions where some of these older legendary great cannac=bis buds had been fgrown years ago and going out into the mountains looking for old surviving strains of them! Like the REAL original Columbian Gold and others. To bring them back and make new hybrids with them!!

It's an exciting time to be alive! :-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 4:56:01 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:48:06 -0500, Hank Rogers >
> wrote:
>
> >Druce wrote:

> >> Is Windows doing that or are evil powers on the Internet, such as
> >> Google, doing that?
> >>

> >Probably internet tracking, not windows.

> Yes, so using Linux won't help unless you do the following:
>
> >You can nip a lot of that crap in the bud, but you need to understand
> >settings for your operating system, browser/newsreader, and you may
> >need to download some simple free add-ons.

> And if you're really paranoid, you can use a VPN.

I sure am glad I am NOT worried! I've been posting with my real name for years, and yes sometimes I got myself into trouble! Like after I graduated Washington University St Louis they left my Unix email and accounts open so I could telnet into them and use WashU's computers via telnet! And I wrote a tight loop program to email bomb some user somewhere and I was attaching a huge coredump file to each email!

The sysadmins deleted my cec.wustl.edu account after that little soire! ;-)

So when I say I have been banned by better than you I am not kidding!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 4:56:01 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 16:48:06 -0500, Hank Rogers >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Probably internet tracking, not windows.

>> Yes, so using Linux won't help unless you do the following:
>>
>> >You can nip a lot of that crap in the bud, but you need to understand
>> >settings for your operating system, browser/newsreader, and you may
>> >need to download some simple free add-ons.

>> And if you're really paranoid, you can use a VPN.

>I sure am glad I am NOT worried! I've been posting with my real name for years, and yes sometimes I got myself into trouble! Like after I graduated Washington University St Louis they left my Unix email and accounts open so I could telnet into them and use WashU's computers via telnet! And I wrote a tight loop program to email bomb some user somewhere and I was attaching a huge coredump file to each email!
>
>The sysadmins deleted my cec.wustl.edu account after that little soire! ;-)
>
>So when I say I have been banned by better than you I am not kidding!

But you can't even get pictures from your computer. You probably also
don't know what a VPN is or does. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 5:22:30 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 4:56:01 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:

> >> Yes, so using Linux won't help unless you do the following:

> >> And if you're really paranoid, you can use a VPN.

> >I sure am glad I am NOT worried! I've been posting with my real name for years, and yes sometimes I got myself into trouble! Like after I graduated Washington University St Louis they left my Unix email and accounts open so I could telnet into them and use WashU's computers via telnet! And I wrote a tight loop program to email bomb some user somewhere and I was attaching a huge coredump file to each email!
> >
> >The sysadmins deleted my cec.wustl.edu account after that little soire! ;-)
> >
> >So when I say I have been banned by better than you I am not kidding!

> But you can't even get pictures from your computer. You probably also
> don't know what a VPN is or does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

VPN = Virtual Private Network, DUH!! I was Computer Security rep on my Small Server Team with IBM working for MDC. I know a HELL of a lot more about computer security than you may ever imagine!

I HAVE NOT gotten my Macbook Pro to USEFULLY RECOGNISE my USB connected Android HTC Desire 610 DEVICE!! The Macbook Pro is too iCentric!! :-(

In WinXP Pro I just open My Computer and it shows me a list of connected drives. Macbook Pro shows me SHIT!! Like Finder, Launchpad, crap like that!! NO file or disc management tools!! It's iStupid! :-(

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 5:22:30 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I sure am glad I am NOT worried! I've been posting with my real name for years, and yes sometimes I got myself into trouble! Like after I graduated Washington University St Louis they left my Unix email and accounts open so I could telnet into them and use WashU's computers via telnet! And I wrote a tight loop program to email bomb some user somewhere and I was attaching a huge coredump file to each email!
>> >
>> >The sysadmins deleted my cec.wustl.edu account after that little soire! ;-)
>> >
>> >So when I say I have been banned by better than you I am not kidding!

>> But you can't even get pictures from your computer. You probably also
>> don't know what a VPN is or does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

>VPN = Virtual Private Network, DUH!! I was Computer Security rep on my Small Server Team with IBM working for MDC. I know a HELL of a lot more about computer security than you may ever imagine!

Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
don't know, man.

>I HAVE NOT gotten my Macbook Pro to USEFULLY RECOGNISE my USB connected Android HTC Desire 610 DEVICE!! The Macbook Pro is too iCentric!! :-(
>
>In WinXP Pro I just open My Computer and it shows me a list of connected drives. Macbook Pro shows me SHIT!! Like Finder, Launchpad, crap like that!! NO file or disc management tools!! It's iStupid! :-(

I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 5:22:30 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> >> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:18:37 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> >> But you can't even get pictures from your computer. You probably also
> >> don't know what a VPN is or does. Correct me if I'm wrong.

> >VPN = Virtual Private Network, DUH!! I was Computer Security rep on my Small Server Team with IBM working for MDC. I know a HELL of a lot more about computer security than you may ever imagine!

> Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
> this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
> don't know, man.
>
> >I HAVE NOT gotten my Macbook Pro to USEFULLY RECOGNISE my USB connected Android HTC Desire 610 DEVICE!! The Macbook Pro is too iCentric!! :-(
> >
> >In WinXP Pro I just open My Computer and it shows me a list of connected drives. Macbook Pro shows me SHIT!! Like Finder, Launchpad, crap like that!! NO file or disc management tools!! It's iStupid! :-(

> I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.

Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>> >VPN = Virtual Private Network, DUH!! I was Computer Security rep on my Small Server Team with IBM working for MDC. I know a HELL of a lot more about computer security than you may ever imagine!

>> Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
>> this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
>> don't know, man.
>>
>> >I HAVE NOT gotten my Macbook Pro to USEFULLY RECOGNISE my USB connected Android HTC Desire 610 DEVICE!! The Macbook Pro is too iCentric!! :-(
>> >
>> >In WinXP Pro I just open My Computer and it shows me a list of connected drives. Macbook Pro shows me SHIT!! Like Finder, Launchpad, crap like that!! NO file or disc management tools!! It's iStupid! :-(

>> I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.

>Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!

So the Macbook is so easy to use that a highly intelligent computer
engineer like you doesn't understand how it works. Right.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 7:58:09 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > wrote:
>
> >On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> >> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

> >> Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
> >> this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
> >> don't know, man.

> >> I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.

> >Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!

> So the Macbook is so easy to use that a highly intelligent computer
> engineer like you doesn't understand how it works. Right.

I KNOW how it works!!

NOT VERY INTUITIVELY!! ON PURPOSE!! :-(

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 18:02:29 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 7:58:09 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 17:11:33 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
>> > wrote:

>> >Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!

>> So the Macbook is so easy to use that a highly intelligent computer
>> engineer like you doesn't understand how it works. Right.

>I KNOW how it works!!
>
>NOT VERY INTUITIVELY!! ON PURPOSE!! :-(

If it's made for the stupid masses, it's gonna be very intuitive.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 8:11:37 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> > On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> > > wrote:

> > >VPN = Virtual Private Network, DUH!! I was Computer Security rep on my Small Server Team with IBM working for MDC. I know a HELL of a lot more about computer security than you may ever imagine!

> > Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
> > this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
> > don't know, man.
> >
> > >I HAVE NOT gotten my Macbook Pro to USEFULLY RECOGNISE my USB connected Android HTC Desire 610 DEVICE!! The Macbook Pro is too iCentric!! :-(
> > >
> > >In WinXP Pro I just open My Computer and it shows me a list of connected drives. Macbook Pro shows me SHIT!! Like Finder, Launchpad, crap like that!! NO file or disc management tools!! It's iStupid! :-(

> > I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.

> Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!
>
> John Kuthe...

A real computer engineer wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 03:03:06 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 8:11:37 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
>> > On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:54:42 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe

>> > Somehow I have this suspicion that you're all talk. "I used to do
>> > this!" "I used to do that!" "I'm an RN!" "I wipe people's bum!" I
>> > don't know, man.

>> > I find it hard to believe that a Macbook doesn't have a file manager.

>> Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>A real computer engineer wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him.

Indeed. I think he's too hyper to use his brain.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 5:03:10 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
,...

> A real computer engineer wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I do not work as a computer engineer anymore. But I retain much of the information about how computers work, or do not work. And when a computer is PROGRAMMED to be confusing and obfuscating, it SURE CAN BE!! And MacInTrash's ARE!! They are programmed for Morans! TO SELL THEM SHIT!! That's all!

John Kuthe...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 5:26:19 AM UTC-5, Druce wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 03:03:06 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

> >> Oh, I'm sure it does, but Macs are NOT FOR COMPUTER ENGINEERS to use! They are for the STUPID to use! And thus TOOK OFF in sales, as The Stupid are much more proliferate than computer engineers! And have a LOT more MONEY to WASTE!!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >A real computer engineer wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him.

> Indeed. I think he's too hyper to use his brain.

My "hyper" IS me using my brain! DUH!! ;-)

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:29:10 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:

> OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
> know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
> what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
> the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.
>
> nb

I use an ad blocker so I don't get any ads targeted to me and I use Windows
10.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 9:36:06 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 5:03:10 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> ,...
> >
> > A real computer engineer wouldn't let a little thing like that stop him..
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> I do not work as a computer engineer anymore. But I retain much of the information about how computers work, or do not work. And when a computer is PROGRAMMED to be confusing and obfuscating, it SURE CAN BE!! And MacInTrash's ARE!! They are programmed for Morans! TO SELL THEM SHIT!! That's all!
>
> John Kuthe...

Excuses, excuses. Man up or shut up.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 8:43:20 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:29:10 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:
> >
> > OTOH, most of you folks use Windows. I too, am currently using W10, so
> > know how Winblows works. Mainly, it follows you everywhere and knows
> > what you are looking for, almost before you even know yerself! Such is
> > the nature of Windows. You want more privacy? Learn a Unix.
> >
> > nb
> >

> I use an ad blocker so I don't get any ads targeted to me and I use Windows
> 10.

Windows 10? Boy, MicroSUCKS really BAITED you, and YOU BOUGHT IT!!

ROFL!! Hook, line and KITCHEN SINK!!!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, August 17, 2018 at 9:02:16 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Excuses, excuses. Man up or shut up.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Wha? THAT is ****ING SEXIST AS SHIT!! :-(

Man up? How about WOMAN UP? Feel the difference?

Some grocery checker lady and my mom were having a conversation about my hurt feelings as a very small child, and the checker lady said something like "He's got to learn to roll with the punches"!!!

**** THAT!!! That is the EVIL in your species rising up!

Oh, I have LEARNED how to roll with the punches alright!!! Take your best shot!

Like water off a duck's back!!

**** YOU WITH A BARBED WIRE CONDOM, UP YOUR ASS TOO!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 8/17/2018 8:03 AM, John Kuthe wrote:

> Windows 10? Boy, MicroSUCKS really BAITED you, and YOU BOUGHT IT!!

Actually, my dear brother bought it for me. I stayed with W10 cuz my
brother is still a working person and he programs databases on Windoze
machines.

Plus, I'm lazy.

nb

Cooking With Cannabis Flour Booz General Cooking 3 17-05-2014 04:11 AM
CBIS cannabis extract recognized by National Cancer Institute [email protected] General 1 13-04-2011 08:05 PM
CBIS cannabis extract treats autism? DENDRONISTA General 0 25-03-2011 07:06 PM
Cannabis Ted[_6_] General Cooking 39 10-02-2009 02:56 AM
Plant extracts (teas) mimicking cannabis. Are they legal? Alex Chaihorsky Tea 33 21-11-2005 09:10 PM